ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol I don't have too many pairs of UBs but these nakeds and my triple black 1.0 are my two favs
sounds like you have what counts at least. I remember when the nakeds dropped. I failed hard not thinking about making an account ahead of time. and I remember people copped em with ease

oh its supposed to be like that, ok sorry I didnt catch that. is there a page where I can find what the concept was for it. curious why they did a red, white and blue theme
This is as close an explanation as you're gonna get since adidas never really released an official statement
https://ps941.com/tag/run-thru-time/

Also this from nakedCPH
From the middle of the 20th century to the present day, adidas has been at the vanguard of performance footwear. Here we present “Run Thru Time” - a contemporary running pack inspired by classic performance silhouettes from the adidas archive.

The colorways pay homage to the Boston Super and the Marathon TR, two road running classics originally constructed in pieces of individually-colored suede and nubuck. For the Run Thru Time pack the classic uppers were revolutionized using Primeknit fabric. Shapes, models and technologies may have changed but quality color combinations remain timeless, they allow us to embrace the future while still celebrating adidas’ past. The footwear is complemented by two Climacool running caps, with a color palettes inspired by classic performance silhouettes from the adidas archive.

WELP

Starting 8 hours from now I'll be awake for around 27 hours straight

Please oh please let me walk away from it with the shoes :frown:

THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE POSTING THAT G*D* NASTY MEDICAL CONDITION PIC?!?! THAT'S ALMOST A HANDFUL OF TIMES NOW. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!

NEXT TIME THIS HAPPENS, I PROMISE TO FLAG REPORT YOU FOREVER. DELETE THOSE PICS!

I see people saying that too but I thought it was odd they would drop a full day early. Regardless it will all be backdoored

THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE POSTING THAT G*D* NASTY MEDICAL CONDITION PIC?!?! THAT'S ALMOST A HANDFUL OF TIMES NOW. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!

NEXT TIME THIS HAPPENS, I PROMISE TO FLAG REPORT YOU FOREVER. DELETE THOSE PICS!
I did report it.
you should probably calm down a little bit though :D

I don't recognize his user name in the Thread. Don't care who he is. Not the first to come up with that connection.

Sure as heck didn't need to post those pics straight up for effect. What his voice hasn't changed or boys drop? Forget him. He's doing a fabulous job of getting recognized going forward.

These might have been posted already and if so sorry but wanted to share in case not.

20065362_130439654219681_1095173319965016064_n.jpg

1tR4aQ3p83RSWSEceqov714Km6TCizBhvKJNuaoRFCE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom