ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One 8.5 left and they'd have us paying retail?  Bloody savages
mean.gif

For those interested, buy these w/ mega discount off RRS.  Full Size Run btw
pimp.gif

Promo Code ~ CX15F558 + VIP discount takes these from $180 to $126 and then you're ready to eat.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/04274/mens-adidas-ultra-boost-st/?cc=001

Happy New Years Adidas Boost NT!  Only going up in 2016.  Be safe and stay blessed.
Great deal, just not feeling the color ways.

This.

I'm already annoyed at the fact that simple colorway like all whites and the creams are so hard to get. Wtf, GR those colorways adidas.

Like I mentioned earlier these simple color ways are selling out more than the loud color ways nowadays due to the yeezy boost effect. Just a few years ago loud colors were in. The yeezy boost and the fashion fad of the neutral color is in.

This.

I'm already annoyed at the fact that simple colorway like all whites and the creams are so hard to get. Wtf, GR those colorways adidas.

whites are GRs. that's why they keep restocking literally everywhere. adidas should continue to make them until they stop selling. creams are ltd so theyre gonna be a little more limited and harder to get but not everywhere has released them yet. should be fairly easy if homework is done.

UnDSing the cream pair tonight. Definitely a nice 2nd place to the tan 350 that I struck out on, lol.

350's aint even comfortable. The upper is miles away from the UB upper.

People pretending 350's are comfortable because of the exclusivity of the shoe and the resell value. Makes you think things that are not true.
I think the 350s are most's introduction to Boost anything. They're definitely comfortable. Lightweight. Ultra Boost still surpasses it with the structure of it's knit, though.

if you still don't have the whites, you don't want them that badly. You really could have them for $20-$30 over retail if you want them that badly.

I'm all for not paying over retail, but if you want something badly enough, $20-$30 shouldn't stop you.

Just snagged solar reds for 133 shipped on RRS

One 8.5 left and they'd have us paying retail?  Bloody savages
mean.gif

For those interested, buy these w/ mega discount off RRS.  Full Size Run btw
pimp.gif

Promo Code ~ CX15F558 + VIP discount takes these from $180 to $126 and then you're ready to eat.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/04274/mens-adidas-ultra-boost-st/?cc=001

Happy New Years Adidas Boost NT!  Only going up in 2016.  Be safe and stay blessed.
Word I just finally grabbed the solar reds with the same deal

if you still don't have the whites, you don't want them that badly. You really could have them for $20-$30 over retail if you want them that badly.

I'm all for not paying over retail, but if you want something badly enough, $20-$30 shouldn't stop you.
I would, but I've never bought anything off ebay before and don't want to play myself copping some fakes. I just started really wanting the whites this past week though, hounding this thread and twitter for restocks, I think I'll get em soon. A few sizes seem to pop up every day.

On that note, oneness has size 11 and 12 in the whites.

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/adidas-white-ultra-boost

But srsly, how does ADC try to promote Ultra Boost on your front page when all the damn colorways are sold out.

I just broke out my NMD "key city" to see how comfortable they really are.

After cutting grass in them today for about an hour I would say they held up pretty well.

Those lego blocks really give you support in the heel of the shoe.

The primeknit did snag on an overgrown thorn bush and there is some

grass stains on the boost midsole, but other than that these held up great.

I think I will continue to use these instead of cutting grass in my white J&D or my creams.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom