ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanna say that IFF's early release/sample gravy train either stopped or significantly slowed down, so a lot of his content is padded with reposts or questionable stuff like that now.
Bingo, same thing I've noticed
Noticed he also just posts a lot of customs now

Everyone has their own opinion. Maybe I'm just spoiled with knit. Never really liked mesh on shoes to begin with which is why I never got into the whole roshe hype. I do love my PK NMDs tho. 

Depends on quality of mesh. Y-3 mesh is silky.

Those Boost slides are musts

Fake or not 
laugh.gif

29nh6xu.jpg

35m3wxx.jpg

Love this pair the most :smokin Hopefully I can add the MC's [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

How long after you complete the "practice listing" on GOAT are you approved to sell? Thought I was approved but have to jump through 1000 hoops.

How long after you complete the "practice listing" on GOAT are you approved to sell? Thought I was approved but have to jump through 1000 hoops.
I haven't done it but I've heard anything from a week to 6 months but apparently emailing them with a picture of your collection (under the guise that you want to sell the pairs) will speed up the process

Last edited:
I wanna say that IFF's early release/sample gravy train either stopped or significantly slowed down, so a lot of his content is padded with reposts or questionable stuff like that now.
Bingo, same thing I've noticed
Noticed he also just posts a lot of customs now
I haven't interacted with him in a while, but it seems he's lost his inside connect to in hand samples.  A lot of his for sale posts nowadays are owned by others, as in he is technically a middle man.  He isn't the only feed this happened to.  Another big feed that everyone knows here that used to have stocks of releases early on their site, lost his connect to the factories overseas in the past few months. 

Last edited:
I haven't done it but I've heard anything from a week to 6 months but apparently emailing them with a picture of your collection (under the guise that you want to sell the pairs) will speed up the process

That long? Like I said before, **** GOAT. Wish I could sell my used shoes in stockx.

That long? Like I said before, **** GOAT. Wish I could sell my used shoes in stockx.
Yeah its dumb how the selection process works. I've been waiting for months and they're for brand new shoes but I can never get a response from GOAT at all. Don't know where else to sell where there wouldn't be any risk

Damn, got a lot more complicated than it was in the beginning.

I love selling on GOAT 
laugh.gif

Figured I'd chime in and say @FullMax97 is right... Waited almost a year and never heard back from GOAT. Finally sent 'em a pic and was approved maybe 20 mins later.

don't see it on page 1, so going to ask the thread, how does the Pure Boost 1 fit? If I wear a 10 UK in PB ZG and 2017, and in UBs, should I go for UK 10 in Pure Boost 1 too?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom