ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, it was with ease. Thanks again! What did you do with that extra pair that you brought to the states?
they are at my house, I'll keep them on ice, I ordered a bunch of stuff before my last visit as I wasn't sure on fit/if I liked the patterns, most of the stuff stayed in the US.

I don't know what I regret more. Passing on OG Purps for $250 last year or not holding onto 5 figures in Bitcoin last year.

Last edited:
I don't know what I regret more. Passing on OG Purps for $250 last year or not holding onto 5 figures in Bitcoin last year.

Dawg, what'd you do with the bitcoins?

It was initially 2k that I used to bet on the Cavs to beat the Warriors in the finals last year, when they were down 2-1 and 3-1. After that I was hot for a couple weeks betting on sports and events I knew little about. I kept telling myself to cash half and hold on to the other half in bitcoin. Long story short, I turned colder than the North Pole and squandered it all. :frown:

The Bitcoin half by itself would've tripled or quadrupled. Smh

Last edited:
Well my champagne ace 16s from unisports arrived and they're a half size too big. Needed a US 9 but got a 9 1/2 instead, sigh...

At least it has pretty good resell value so I thought I could trade it for something else like the RC 1.0 and pay the difference. But since I got it cuz of @razytwo I'll return it back to this thread. So if you're a regular around here and you actually plan on wearing these go ahead and PM me and I'll let them go for what I paid for ($192) plus whatever shipping comes out to.

Edit: no clue why I'm not able to tag people, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:
Beater Wool Grey UB just ordered. Gonna have to bring out the Reshoevn8r and White Oil Pen to bring them back to life.

Well my champagne ace 16s from unisports arrived and they're a half size too big. Needed a US 9 but got a 9 1/2 instead, sigh...

At least it has pretty good resell value so I thought I could trade it for something else like the RC 1.0 and pay the difference. But since I got it cuz of @razytwo I'll return it back to this thread. So if you're a regular around here and you actually plan on wearing these go ahead and PM me and I'll let them go for what I paid for ($192) plus whatever shipping comes out to.

Edit: no clue why I'm not able to tag people, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Good man! Rep this dude.

View media item 2486656
I'd never be able to pull these off....... Furthermore, everyone knows how I feel about creams :rofl:

Time to find some SNS x SS to trade for. I'm not as good of a person as infraredsix infraredsix I guess but best believe I appreciate @razytwo. Just think of it as you helping me obtain SNS for retail.

Last edited:
View media item 2486656
I'd never be able to pull these off....... Furthermore, everyone knows how I feel about creams :rofl:

Time to find some SNS x SS to trade for. I'm not as good of a person as infraredsix infraredsix I guess but best believe I appreciate @razytwo. Just think of it as you helping me obtain SNS for retail.

Why couldn't you pull these off? These aren't like zebra Yeezys. I think these are easily rocked by anyone.

View media item 2486656Time to find some SNS x SS to trade for. I'm not as good of a person as infraredsix infraredsix I guess but best believe I appreciate @razytwo. Just think of it as you helping me obtain SNS for retail.

No judgements on my part bud. Getting a shoe to trade for one that you really want is what I think this hobby is all about nowadays.

I just hate ppl that are here to make a profit or brag about how many kicks they got with a bot

That's my size :wow:

Pm'ed you :nerd:

Repped for good cause. Good citizen of Niketalk :smile:

It was initially 2k that I used to bet on the Cavs to beat the Warriors in the finals last year, when they were down 2-1 and 3-1. After that I was hot for a couple weeks betting on sports and events I knew little about. I kept telling myself to cash half and hold on to the other half in bitcoin. Long story short, I turned colder than the North Pole and squandered it all.
frown.gif

The Bitcoin half by itself would've tripled or quadrupled. Smh
Smh I was about to throw up some cash to invest in bitcoins but I used it on stupid **** instead. It's ok we make mistakes.

Merr my cousin wants a pair but he always be late with paying me back lmao. Repped tho!

Last edited:

Fyi:

To red tag mark someone, use the "@" function in reply box, then finding and selecting their user name.

I'll second that vote for stormtrooper stormtrooper dude on the Ace. It's his size and he's enthusiastic on the model based on past posts. Besides it's tough for his location to get some access on these shoes we take granted at retail here Stateside. We know he'll wear and enjoy the shoes.

View media item 2486715

Back
Top Bottom