ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im out with the Vapormax.. cant stand to wear something that looks like the bottom of a 2 liter bottle on my feet.....

then again I am wearing something that looks like styrofoam currently 
nthat.gif

Im out with the Vapormax.. cant stand to wear something that looks like the bottom of a 2 liter bottle on my feet.....

then again I am wearing something that looks like styrofoam currently 
nthat.gif
I am into them because they look like track shoes and they offered a certain purple shade that was not offered in UB form.

When Adidas decides to come out with same CWs 2-3 times over, there's only so long I can wait for them to come out with a CW I can dig.

I am into them because they look like track shoes and they offered a certain purple shade that was not offered in UB form.

When Adidas decides to come out with same CWs 2-3 times over, there's only so long I can wait for them to come out with a CW I can dig.
you mean you had enough with the UB 3.0 TB ver. 3.0?  LOL

I see what you are saying 

I ended up copping Vapormax because once I saw how different they looked in person I had to have them

They do look like you're standing on dental molds but they're a real head turner and I can appreciate the tech that has been put into them.

you mean you had enough with the UB 3.0 TB ver. 3.0?  LOL

I see what you are saying 
That and how ever many Olive CWs they decide to come out with.

Technically the 3.0 black/gray upper has been on all black upper CWs, even the tech rust one. A little redundant.

But all good, saves me money sorta.

Fyi:
Legit underrated EU site. Best price below retail.
Bought the Ray Red Ultra Boost ST from there.
Spanish company, but pairs shipped from Netherlands.
Bag in box, took about 10 business day. Ok. No problems.
I can concur on this.

However, it's USPS that takes forever to pass the UB through customs. The Netherlands trip to US is quite fast. NY takes a while to release your order.

Don't vapormax squeak terribly because of the heal to forefoot transition? Kinda the reason why i don't really want to buy them.

Fyi:
Legit underrated EU site. Best price below retail.
Bought the Ray Red Ultra Boost ST from there.
Spanish company, but pairs shipped from Netherlands.
Bag in box, took about 10 business day. Ok. No problems.

Thanks for this! I ordered 11 and 11.5 because I didn't know which size to go with and planned on moving the other pair. I hope the box isnt destroyed being shipped in a bag

Nice, hope you got a good price for them. Did you get a 03/16 or 07/16 prod date white 1.0?
03/16

Unfortunately I had to pay out the a** for them ($280)

Should've copped from winnsports when I picked up the CB 1.0's :smh:

Happy to finally have these though, CB and OG whites are all I need out of the 1.0's
What was the difference between the two batches?

I have both and don't notice any major differences. I've heard the 2015's have a creamish color cage .

Don't vapormax squeak terribly because of the heal to forefoot transition? Kinda the reason why i don't really want to buy them.
Only when the air bubble bottoms out. Doesn't happen often though. 

You probably get similar noise results as continental soles on waxy floors.

Nothing really, just 1 pair being older. I've only noticed that my older prod. date UBs are beginning to lose their 'bounce' vs. newer UBs in the collection.

Eventually I believe if someone finally gets their 1.0 'grail' in the next year or two, it def won't be worth it in terms of comfort. 

Currently running a theory that boost can go 'stale' after a while.

I can concur on this.

However, it's USPS that takes forever to pass the UB through customs. The Netherlands trip to US is quite fast. NY takes a while to release your order.

Too bad only the Knicks/Gators go up big size.
A lot of people were waiting on the Purple People Eaters.
All of a sudden feel the urge for grape soda/Monster.

Too bad only the Knicks/Gators go up big size.
A lot of people were waiting on the Purple People Eaters.
All of a sudden feel the urge for grape soda/Monster.
I wasn't even aware the purple ground beefs were gonna be a women's pair.

Niceee. How much you end up paying, if you don't mind me asking? Had many chances to purchase before, but never pulled the trigger because I didn't think I would ever wear something that loud. Should've stuck with the Boost thread motto: Buy Now Think Later 
laugh.gif

I just need the White WWs and I think i'll be done with 1.0s FOREVER 
What if Adidas decides to retro some 1.0s one day 
nerd.gif

3M this afternoon.
Nice shoes. What are those?
Just really happy. First online yeezy cop.
smokin.gif
Dope! You said they were your favorite V2s right? Mine come in tomorrow - I'm pretty juiced. Can't wait to see them in hand. 
Wrong thread
You be cracking me up! 
laugh.gif

Also got in some Vapormax iD today to compare to Ultra boost

Flyknit upper is very very flexible and soft, not as flexible as any of the UB PK uppers but a lot softer than FKR

The air bubbles underneath are also a lot stiffer than boost but overall a lot more comfortable than you would think.

Overall shoe as a whole is a lot lighter but a lot stiffer than an ultra boost. Both are very low profile and I think the Vapormax will get a lot of wear in my rotation along with my Ultra boost

If the UB were a 10/10 in terms of comfort than the Vapormax are a 9/10
Vapormaxs look so funky. They definitely ain't for everybody 
laugh.gif

Just black out the knit then my poor mans wood wood is done.
Why you blacking out the 1.0 knit?
nerd.gif
The 1.0 knit is what gives it its' look! 

Last edited:

Only when the air bubble bottoms out. Doesn't happen often though. 

You probably get similar noise results as continental soles on waxy floors.

Nothing really, just 1 pair being older. I've only noticed that my older prod. date UBs are beginning to lose their 'bounce' vs. newer UBs in the collection.

Eventually I believe if someone finally gets their 1.0 'grail' in the next year or two, it def won't be worth it in terms of comfort. 

Currently running a theory that boost can go 'stale' after a while.
Yeah I agree that boost longevity is really sus. I feel like whatever is holding the boost together will eventually give out with age. And I think mine is the second batch of TWs. I got it off revup sports. Too lazy too look right now lol. And is there even resale values on TW 1.0s? That's hilarious if there is. So many chances to get them especially with the amount of pairs revup had. 

Back
Top Bottom