ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black Copa UB dropped around the time Yeezy released. Effect overshadowed the limited numbers and overseas release. Good for those that copped. Shoe model is way nicer than the Nemeziz Beetlejuice and that white Kith version confirms the idea.
I'm on the opposite side of that coin.

I like the Nemeziz (it's got OG CS1 flavor to me, no less polarizing a model though), but dislike the Copa.  No argument that leather on it looks absolutely buttery, but I can't get down with the tongue and the stitching on the toe box makes it ripple in a way that is just unappealing to me.

I'm on the opposite side of that coin.
I like the Nemeziz (it's got OG CS1 flavor to me, no less polarizing a model though), but dislike the Copa.  No argument that leather on it looks absolutely buttery, but I can't get down with the tongue and the stitching on the toe box makes it ripple in a way that is just unappealing to me.

Your reference to NMD CS1 makes sense to me. Skipped all the CS1s because of the gauze styling. But did pickup the WM CS1 collab. At least both of us got excited for something different from Adidas.

View media item 2457779

Last edited:
For NYC guys, the 5th ave store still have the nemeziz boost. Just have to ask the person on 1st floor. They hide it in the back, have to ask for it. I went to 3rd floor they said soldout, smh.

RC and trace cargo 3.0 feel bigger than mystery grey 3.0..sizing is intentionally ****ed so u have to buy multiple pairs i swear...
RC feels almost .5 bigger than my trace cargo. And my CNY is somewhere in between both. Not to mention the trainwreck that was parley sizing

Trace Olives finally sitting.Resellers realized they're bricks.

P.S. anyone got any leads for the bronze boost? Can't believe they actually sold out..

Sportshoes just emailed me asking to send in proof of my billing address along with "Some form of ID that matches the cardholder name". Rather just cancel my order
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom