ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah when I saw that I checked for SNS x SS and luckily they had no size 10s :lol:

Last edited:
The oil based sharpie works, but It's a different kind of white IMO. Saw this on facebook a while ago.

Chicken nugget trio? You crazy Canadians
laugh.gif
it's cause in Canada they use real chicken

Being a painter we work with a lot of oil based products. White oil based paint will yellow itself over time. Idk if same applies for sharpie but Im sure it could. The best results Ive had are from this fabric marker from michaels. Obviously this is a black 1 but only pic I have on hand. Ive used both black and white. The white had held up great after 10+ wears and if it does crack touch up literally takes 2 secs. If you do use it tho u have to wipe down boost with acetone to take off that clear finish.

View media item 2449163

I just like to see my shoes look battle scarred tbh. Well maybe some of the most limited and expensive pairs would be nice to keep in mint condition but the rest is nothing I care about. I like the look of worn shoes (as long as they're not looking like you've been standing in mud at a festival). Just a funny little feeling for me to see how the shoes evolve after lots of wears.

Last edited:
Reactions: gir
for those using the sharpie, please report back on cracking after a few wears. i just tried it on my beater creams and while they look great i feel like after a few wears they will crack. i only used light coats(2-3)

Back
Top Bottom