ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It won't come remotely close to stopping the BS. SNKRs is botted to hell, confirmed will be too. Adidas is really dumb when it comes to this kind of stuff.
We'll see how they handle it, maybe they've learned from watching Nike and SNKRS, one can hope

It won't come remotely close to stopping the BS. SNKRs is botted to hell, confirmed will be too. Adidas is really dumb when it comes to this kind of stuff.
We'll see how they handle it, maybe they've learned from watching Nike and SNKRS, one can hope

Adidas actually thinks there's no exploit for confirmed on mobile so that should give you an idea how badly they're gonna botch the online version.

Maybe this is to reduce the amount of ppl online. You have to register to participate in the splash page/be able to check out. If emails don't match you can't check out/purchase. 

Maybe this is to reduce the amount of ppl online. You have to register to participate in the splash page/be able to check out. If emails don't match you can't check out/purchase. 
SNRS is the same way and it's botted up like crazy.

If anyone thinks this is going to be some kind of improvement that stops the bots they are in for a rude awakening.

It's looking like, based on the UK confirmed page that's up right now, that it'll be similar to the Draw but with a longer sign up time. The Draw is exploited like crazy.

Adidas needs an intern just to surf sneaker twitter all day and report back to the web devs
Adidas probably hires a 3rd party programming team to design their website/launch program.

It would lead me to believe that if Nike and/or Adidas had a designated dept for programming and to combat bots, it wouldn't be as big of an issue as it is now.

These bots are doing some rudimentary syntax that I am sure a CS major can come up with code to fight it other than a simple captcha.

But if they do have a designated dept for it, then they are terrible at their job.

Even then so, at the end of the day the shoe sells out 95% of the time they put in those protocols so house wins no matter.

Last edited:
SNRS is the same way and it's botted up like crazy.

If anyone thinks this is going to be some kind of improvement that stops the bots they are in for a rude awakening.

It's looking like, based on the UK confirmed page that's up right now, that it'll be similar to the Draw but with a longer sign up time. The Draw is exploited like crazy.
I don't think it's going to be like the draw because it clearly states "if you're quick" with the draw there is no need to be quick all you have to do is sign up and if you're selected then they charge you. I do believe it will be a hybrid of the recent SNS drops and the adidas queue. Where you sign up in order to access the queue/splash. Makes it so you have to have an account in order to stop thousands of guests from splashing

Creme 321 in Norfolk Va has ADO UB and wish PB on the shelves. From their instagram I THINK they do phone orders but not 100% sure

Have bought multi times direct from shop before.
Just remember they charge VA sales tax and shipping on the Paypal invoice. Good guys, no problems.

Just over 300 with shipping. Meh, win some, lose some, work takes precedence. 

On another note, I didn't realize that Nike had a two year return policy on new/unworn/unwashed items. Was able to return 3 pairs of FKRs that I never got around to wearing and bought last year; that pretty much went to the OKs 
happy.gif
Eh at least you don't have to worry about trying to get them now

Anyone else notice that the EQT Stretch out considerably after wearing. Mine started out extremely tight, but after a couple days are at the point of minor heel lift.
adidas probably used a different type of material after the 1.0s? 

all my 1.0s haven't stretched an inch, but my 2.0s, 3.0s, and inikis are def looser.  

was just coming to say at least SL credited @freakydestroyer then I see how shady the site is. Maybe that'll throw people off from stealing links next time :rofl:

It won't. SL just made hundreds off that stolen link. For every ignorant person that bought, SL got 6% of the sale. They don't give one F how shady the site is. Affiliate program has to pay up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom