ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the heads up on StockX for the Overkills. Saw a size 13 for 315$ and even though I never pay resell, I figured that was a good price for my size. So I just had to cop! #noragrets right?

Yeah and I also told myself the Overkills will be the last shoe I buy for a while too 
laugh.gif

Haven't been on here for a minute. Trying not to spend more money on shoes but I keep getting pulled back in...

Been searching for a good price for a pair of size 11/11.5 Ace Pure Control's in the champagne cw. Can anyone help? Found a pair on an FB group for $390 shipped but that's a little more than I want to pay.

so ive got overkills coming in, the kith copa UBs next week, and hopefully then I will finally be able to rest until the burgundy 3.0s. Im sure I'll end up trying to buy the Blue mids that are coming though.

Then theres the collabs we dont even know about yet :smh:

im glad we're all on the same page with the overkills. Lets have a group intervention :rofl: paging @jdfrenchbread23

Last edited:

I'll probably be done until the Burg 3.0s...PROBABLY...
I told myself to trim down the collection. Max 9 pairs by the end of the year.

Final collection will be:

1. UB SNS X SS

2. UB 3.0 Parley

3. Ace Purecontrol Champagne

4. NMD Packers

5. UB 1.0 Cream (still hunting)

6. Overkill EQT (hopefully)

7. UB 3.0 multicolor (should be relatively easier compare to OK EQT)

8. UB 3.0 burgundy (same with multicolor)

9. UB Mid Navy (might be as tough as the OK EQT)

Let's see how it takes off.

Edit: Added the blue mids. Totally forgotten about that. Now total 9 pairs
embarassed.gif

Last edited:

I told myself to trim down the collection. Max 8 pairs by the end of the year.

Final collection will be:

1. UB SNS X SS

2. UB 3.0 Parley

3. Ace Purecontrol Champagne

4. NMD Packers

5. UB 1.0 Cream (still hunting)

6. Overkill EQT (hopefully)

7. UB 3.0 multicolor (should be relatively easier compare to OK EQT)

8. UB 3.0 burgundy (same with multicolor)

Let's hope how it takes off.
That's a decent lineup. I've been searching forever for a used Key City NMD for a decent trade or price maybe. Ultimate grails for me.

If I could just grab the Overkills I'd happily halt my sneaker buying for awhile 
tired.gif
I dont even wanna say that...  A lot of my funds are allocated already and I've spend a little bit on my ride 
laugh.gif
  Granted I havent bought anything since RC from Winnsports 
laugh.gif

If I could just grab the Overkills I'd happily halt my sneaker buying for awhile |I

so ive got overkills coming in, the kith copa UBs next week, and hopefully then I will finally be able to rest until the burgundy 3.0s. Im sure I'll end up trying to buy the Blue mids that are coming though.

Then theres the collabs we dont even know about yet :smh:

im glad we're all on the same page with the overkills. Lets have a group intervention :rofl: paging @jdfrenchbread23

ALL LIES!!!!

drisk34 drisk34 didnt know you copped. Congrats man. My size also. Smh! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom