ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iniki patch work

2djbbwi.jpg

1616vd.jpg

Last edited:
re: stockx and streetwear, pretty sure the newsletter announcing watches/purses mentioned they were looking into streetwear in the future as it obviously goes hand-in-hand with sneakers for many customers.  I think they said they started with watches and bags first because they are the closest to sneakers in terms of legit checking.  Stockx brands itself as "the stock market of things" ... I think the goal is to grow the company to where all sorts of products with aftermarket value will be sold through it (and then sell the company off for big $$$).

here's a quote from the email they sent announcing watches/purses being added to the site: "We considered MANY different products for expansion (yes, streetwear is still on the list) but watches and handbags are the two most similar to sneakers in terms of suitability for the stock market model."

so anyone with the idea that they want to avoid streetwear for whatever reason is just...wrong.

Got my second pair of Wish X Sneakerboy Pureboost today. Thanks to everyone for the Links Saturday! Did anyone get the Climacool? And did anyone's pairs come with the GITD pins we got in store at Wish?

So anyone have experience selling a pair of shoes through paypal and buyer does the switcheroo? I think this is about to happen to me cause buyer saying size isnt the right size when I know its the correct size. Am I just effed or is there a way to actually win a dispute on PP on the sellers side? 

So anyone have experience selling a pair of shoes through paypal and buyer does the switcheroo? I think this is about to happen to me cause buyer saying size isnt the right size when I know its the correct size. Am I just effed or is there a way to actually win a dispute on PP on the sellers side? 
Got pics of the tag inside?

Could be proof to PayPal if the pair you get returned isn't the same as the one you sent out (PO#, etc)

Back
Top Bottom