ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eBay is running a Memorial Day code for OUTDOOR brands.  

20% off Sporting Goods items - max savings of $50 - through May 29th.

Code: P20MEMDAY

Here's the catch: Search Ultra Boost, NMD, Yeezy, whatever you like... then make sure to choose SPORTING GOODS below:

View media item 2443026

Add to Cart.  Add code.  Everything in this category will be 20% off.  Lot's of sellers add Sporting Goods to their listings.  

Lol ebay will go bankrupt as soon everyone here know :lol:

I wonder if I can ask a seller to make their listing under Sporting Goods 
laugh.gif
. I mean "m4k3 l15t1ng und3r sp0rt1ng g00d5."

Sorry double post.

But while I'm here I wore my caged parleys this weekend. Loving them. Went up half a size to a 10 and they fit perfectly.
didn't happen if there's no pics.  jk.  mine finally arrived from livestock and held at fedex--gonna beat them to death this summer. 

Overkill going really hard to win the Euro Cup for worst sneaker drop over all challengers.

IMG_6352.GIF.cb330c3ac162e1a6f85a6a30e2ee5b00.GIF

(Props to the dude that posted the gif way back. Never stop laughing.)

About 3 pages of UBs on Ebay under Sporting Goods. Might get more with different types of search criteria though.

How did you respond?
Told told them overkill lied not once , not twice but 3 times . First their website , then time of online app release and not stock . As a web dev false positive stock is unacceptable . Also it's unprofessional to cancel 2 days after initial drop and I'll take any size . Past size 9.lol

Last edited:
Told told them overkill lied not once , not twice but 3 times . First their website , then time of online app release and not stock . As a web dev false positive stock is unacceptable . Also it's unprofessional to cancel 2 days after initial drop and I'll take any size . Past size 9.lol

Same here. I told them I'll take any size but they responded with they are sold out of the boost pair.

I thought about doing the eBay sporting goods trick but I was afraid of picking up a pair for regular price if coupon wasn't valid

I thought about doing the eBay sporting goods trick but I was afraid of picking up a pair for regular price if coupon wasn't valid

?????
Final adjusted price is shown after inputing coupon code on payment screen. Just make sure before confirm.

Back
Top Bottom