ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif

Yeah that was weird. But I checked out and I still don't know if it actually worked. Did anyone who got through get anything telling them what size? I mean there is literally no record of what size I bought. So even though I got a 9, what would stop them from sending a 6? Terrible app
If you go onto your profile you can see if your order is there

Took me a while to figure out what's going on but I did and I guess I'm too late lol.
You had to have been on at the exact time they released (which didn't even match their announcement). I stopped refreshing their page 5 minutes too early (4:07 PM CET) thinking they would drop at 5 PM CET after initially thinking 5 PM CEST. They dropped at 4:12 PM CET. 

Last edited:

You had to have been on at the exact time they released (which didn't even match their announcement). I stopped refreshing their page 5 minutes too early (4:07 PM CET) thinking they would drop at 5 PM CET after initially thinking 5 PM CEST. They dropped at 4:12 PM CET. 
Yeah I noticed that. That's a bummer...

It was a weird drop, Didn't drop anywhere near either time people thought it would and when it did it took an extra 15 minutes for the buy button to pop up, then paypal errors and paypal wasn't saving on the app.

It was a weird drop, Didn't drop anywhere near either time people thought it would and when it did it took an extra 15 minutes for the buy button to pop up, then paypal errors and paypal wasn't saving on the app.
That's what I'm saying, would be ****** for them to just wrap it up like this.

is there anybody that can confirm that these run big like the WM ones? Wheres the SF peeps that copped at Barneys? And i saw Bait released..

is there anybody that can confirm that these run big like the WM ones? Wheres the SF peeps that copped at Barneys? And i saw Bait released..
Damn, how did people find out Barney's SF released? They just happened to be strolling by? How did BAIT release? Don't see a page on their site and no announcement on instagram. 

Back
Top Bottom