ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some release dates for y'all
6-28 Multicolor LTD
7-1 Pride
8-1 laceless Ultra Boost
8-11 NMD PK all black and all white
6-28 Cg3038 ultra boost
8-30 Cg3041 ultra boost
8-30 all terrain ultra boost ATR khaki
looks good, CG3038 releases on the 17.06 though... at least in europe.

are new lines done on calendar year or like sometime in the fall?

when did the 3.0 first release? i feel like it was late 2016?

Got home finally to try these one. Now that I look at it, full size down has some definite toe bulge. Might try to get .5 up from that but we'll see lol.
i am us10.5 with ultra boost 1.0 and 2.0, us10 with cny and trace cargo 3.0 while i had to pick us10.5 again for 3.0 triple black. so what size do you advise me for these ado ultra boosts. they are amazing to me!

Got my Iniki in size 12.5. Threw an insole inside to make it more snug. So comfy.
Added the insoles from my Ultras to mine, made em a million times better 
smokin.gif

Sneakerboy bsin, still no tracking/shipping email. Got a confirmation for the order right away when I ordered. The bait order is shipped out before this and bait was ordered yesterday morning

i am us10.5 with ultra boost 1.0 and 2.0, us10 with cny and trace cargo 3.0 while i had to pick us10.5 again for 3.0 triple black. so what size do you advise me for these ado ultra boosts. they are amazing to me!
You should be fine with a 10.

Id like to see Y3 use the UB sole for a shoe like they have with the pure boost sole. And like how the day one UB is a whole new upper.

I dont think they have at least.

Sweet lord man sweet lord 
Those UNDFTD customs are nice, but we all know if they released it would be pretty much impossible to get them. I think its justified to have a solid customizer make them out of an extra pair of white 1.0s if anybody wants them- also would fill the void for all those that wanted olive's

Those UNDFTD customs are nice, but we all know if they released it would be pretty much impossible to get them. I think its justified to have a solid customizer make them out of an extra pair of white 1.0s if anybody wants them- also would fill the void for all those that wanted olive's
Sad true but it won't hurt to try though :tongue: 

Id like to see Y3 use the UB sole for a shoe like they have with the pure boost sole. And like how the day one UB is a whole new upper.

I dont think they have at least.
i'm backkkk

Y-3 has used the UB sole often, and theres a good out more coming out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom