ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

they're not "wack"

i think people are more upset about them not having resell value than anything else

nice shoe all the way around
Bingo- these were only for me from the jump. I'm certainly not too proud to buy extras of something I know will get back a nice return, family and bills come first and extra money is always nice. But these didn't strike me as a good pair to jump on (nor have almost any UB's and especially NMDs in a while, too many releases and similar c/ws). Yeezys are always the move though.

Parley's look much better in person. One of the better 3.0's.
nthat.gif

What's coming up soon? :nerd:

I think parley is dope.

Always wanted a blue navy ultra boost. But recent blue navy on 3.0. Pattern is no go for me. But parley's cw has taken my heart..
For me the Overkill EQT, Datamosh nmd pack, and the dark green V2. Just trying to save money before they all come out

Smh I ate the loss on the uncaged parley, just sold em locally for under retail at 180. Stupid packers with the no return policy on these.

Last edited:
Don't know why you're saying Inikis are better than Parley's. They're not the same shoe, so they really shouldn't be compared.

Iniki's look like some cheap junk from Kohls. 

Nah. They are decent. Not PK but I like them more than NMDs. Thats just me.

Kith refunded me my $20 for the overcharge.

NOW and I happy I purchased.

Last edited:
The heel cup is the biggest turn off for me (White sole a close second). Still don't own a pair with the white bottoms....
First time seeing Tank's pic, and I still love them. That heel cup is nice to me, something different and executed well IMO. I'm with you on the white bottoms (just because they get so dirty and they do look weird with dark colors) but I like it here. Would've been better with a teel-ish or darker blue color though

The heel cup is the biggest turn off for me (White sole a close second). Still don't own a pair with the white bottoms....
Those are two of the most appealing parts of them.

I don't understand people's aversion to the white outsoles, I love em.

They only get dirty on the bottom which no one sees when they're being worn.

Take my Kiths for instance (pic from today). I've worn these like 10 times and the bottoms are def dirty, but from the side they're still super clean.

looking for new shorts for the summer.. what kind are you guys wearing? any recommandations??

FOG (Fear of God x PacSun) has some really nice fleece shorts with long drawstrings. The best part is that the pockets have zippers. Sold out but can be found at various buy/sell sites for little over retail.

Saw that number posted here last night and tried calling today twice... answering machine lol

But I got my cancellation email just now too so all is good...
That's the number they call me from when verifying my online orders, they may not want to deal with it through calls.

Last edited:
So with some people being able to buy in store - may we see some ON FEET pics of the Parleys? Really can't wait for my pair to arrive!

Back
Top Bottom