ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mans in here so used to losing got em buying 5 bricks at a time
laugh.gif

these will go up. it's just a matter of when. these aren't as trash as the last rc ub. these are something different. we all thought nakeds were trash and look at them now.

I refuse to believe someone copped a bunch of these to flip with so many more pairs coming in the next couple weeks that'll have better resale.

Hold this L man lmao, if you copped to flip.

just stop feeding that troll. every post of his is talking about reselling this or reselling that. or asking if something will resell. let him take his loss in peace and quiet :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think those 13s are real.  Only 1 size 13 on ebay right now and only with stock photos.  I think people got ahead of themselves and were listing sizes they thought they'd be able to get.

LOL'ing at people saying it won't have resale value.   Sure not $100 + resale value but it'll still hold value.  A collab on an Ultra Boost model.  c'mon now .    Plus the whole theme / meaning behind the shoe adds some sentimental value

Found a potential trade partner for my nakeds.

I give SZ 9 DS Nakeds and $50

I get SZ 10 DS Cream 350s

Fair?

Last edited:
just stop feeding that troll. every post of his is talking about reselling this or reselling that. or asking if something will resell. let him take his loss in peace and quiet :lol:

I thought he was trolling until he put the fb messenger shot kith sends you after you make an order.

:lol:

if these dont resell at least i can find comfort in knowing i did something good for the environment

#trump #epa #climatechangewascreatedbychina

Last edited:
Found a potential trade partner for my nakeds.

I give SZ 9 DS Nakeds and $50

I get SZ 1 DS Cream 350s

Fair?
Size 1?????? What is that a shoe for ants? :rofl:
And I wouldn't do it, I feel like nakeds are worth more imo but the market says differently, try to talk him down to a straight trade if you wanna go through with it

Back
Top Bottom