ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might pay resell for those white Yeezys to have a really fresh summer shoe but they ain't got nothing against my cream UBs though. Those are the goat when it comes to white/cream shoes :smile:

@gordyloc
laugh.gif
Well, it's true. Cream UBs > Cream Yeezys. But I think a better comparison would be White UBs vs Cream Yeezys. But the UBs still win in my opinion 
laugh.gif
 The Yeezys is more of a flex. 

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how these look in person.
What are these? Reminds me of the Pure Boost from the Day One collection, but with UB sole.

edit - nevermind just found out it's the ADO UltraBoost. Not half bad. Would need to see in person.

Kinda looks like Y-3 & Stella had a baby.

Last edited:

What are these? Reminds me of the Pure Boost from the Day One collection, but with UB sole.
You nailed it.

https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-ado-ultraboost-zg-cg3735?utm_campaign=SM012015

https://rezetstore.dk/en/adidas-ado-ultraboost-blkwhi-cbrown-lbrown-1531464

Copped a pair from RSS.

UB sole looks much better than the Pure Boost, IMO.
Nice yeah I was about to do a reverse google image search but then I saw the file name. Crazy these slipped by completely under my radar.

Nice yeah I was about to do a reverse google image search but then I saw the file name. Crazy these slipped by completely under my radar.
Yeah saw them pop up on Reddit the other day for the first time, haven't heard anything other than that though

Just got my EQT milled leather 93/17 cancelled by deadstock SMH

Anyone else get their order cancelled?

Last edited:
do not want to go into yeezy thread but what is the general consensus for sizing on v2's. i have heard tts and 1/2 up. for ref i am 10 in most things(nike/jb ub 1.0/2.0), 9.5 in pk nmd 350v1 and 3.0ub. should i go with 10 or 10.5?

Just got my EQT milled leather 93/17 cancelled by deadstock SMH

Anyone else get their order cancelled?
Ordered from SNS on Thursday late afternoon PST. So middle of the night/Friday morning in Sweden. No shipping yet. Livestock/Deadstock has cancelled me before though due to overselling.

Last edited:
do not want to go into yeezy thread but what is the general consensus for sizing on v2's. i have heard tts and 1/2 up. for ref i am 10 in most things(nike/jb ub 1.0/2.0), 9.5 in pk nmd 350v1 and 3.0ub. should i go with 10 or 10.5?
Size 10 should work. However, it might be tight in the toes despite fitting properly length wise. V2's just have a fairly narrow toe box. I go TTS 12 in V2's like most of my 1.0 UB. I go a full size down to 11 in R1 PK NMD's. For V1's, I have a PB 2016 in sz 11.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom