ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
TC & CNY are my two favorite 3.0 that've released so far but I have a feeeling MCs are gonna knock CNY down a peg for me.

Oreos and RCs for me.

Edit: my custom oreos
pimp.gif

Parleys, RC, and Maroons top 3 3.0
I'd add the CNY 3.0 to that trio. For me:

1. Maroon/Burgundy Wool 3.0 (orange lace tips)

2. CNY 3.0

3. Parley 3.0

4. Core Black Leather Ltd 3.0 

5. RC 3.0

6. Olive Khaki 3.0 (Leather cage? Wool?)) 

Still waiting on the Multicolor 3.0 and potentially Olive Wool 3.0.

Last edited:
Got a phone call this evening from RRS.  They wanted to make sure I truly wanted all the orders I placed for the Parleys or if it was a mistake.  I told them I absolutely wanted them.  They said shipment from adidas is scheduled to arrive this Friday and they would be shipping out soon thereafter.  Said they were "pushing my orders through".

Hope this helps with some of the confusion.  But, of course, who knows.

Got a phone call this evening from RRS.  They wanted to make sure I truly wanted all the orders I placed for the Parleys or if it was a mistake.  I told them I absolutely wanted them.  They said shipment from adidas is scheduled to arrive this Friday and they would be shipping out soon thereafter.  Said they were "pushing my orders through".

did you get a email confirm? I have 2 paypal charges but no email confirm but the order number is in the paypal charge, does this mean I got em or not?

Resell lit?

"all the orders".
How many did you buy if don't mind.
I just placed the one caged.

EDIT: Cust service doesn't work the weekends.
???

Last edited:
thinking about paying the 30 for an atc parley that's been reliable for me, not sure how drop will go for the UB so I'd rather be safe. 

on another note, any info on burgundy 3.0 drop?

Last edited:
Anybody see those new grey st's on rrs. Look pretty dope. Looks like they replaced that plastic cage which is what killed it for me. Pulled on them for 147. Couldnt pass on that price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom