ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry if this was already answered, anyone know sizing info on SNS x SS. I ask because it doesn't appear to be a 3.0 knit? I am hoping they fit like 3.0's though.

Last edited:
You cant dye something white. Whatever you could use to make it white would eventually start to come off. Only thing i could think of that will last would be sole swaping the outsole. Oh, and please dont ruin some ogs lol

i was looking at something called RubberBOND from Parasol. http://www.parasolinc.com/Products.asp?ProductID=RUBBERBOND

Apparently you can dye any rubberized substrate a variety of colors with this product because it chemically bonds with the rubber. I may give it a try on some old chucks to see if black rubber can be dyed white. 

The web pattern on ultra boosts would be a pain to avoid getting on the boost though but its alrrady white anyway I suppose

i'll probably go with CB since they can be had cheaper lol

Sounds interesting. I still think the white would be a coating rather than a dye but it sounds like a pretty durable rubber coloring. Definitely let us know how it turns out, that could change the game.

Then you just have Kiths as the similar option. Smh.
laugh.gif
That's what I was thinking "similar" but not similar at all
mean.gif

roll.gif
Initially I thought the RC was Creams 
roll.gif

I just said **** it LOL

Originally Posted by recentfuture  

Sorry if this was already answered, anyone know sizing info on SNS x SS. I ask because it doesn't appear to be a 3.0 knit? I am hoping they fit like 3.0's though.
You paid resell for a custom pair of shoes and don't even know if they fit?? You're brave man.

V2 Yeezys were a disappointment.  They never looked as good as V1s to me and I couldn't ever get a 12.5 in them.

12 was too tight in the toebox and 13s were too big.  Same reason I didn't start buying UBs till 3.0s.  The stretchy 3.0 knit made them a lot more comfortable to me than 2.0s and 1.0s.

Back
Top Bottom