ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damnnn hella nice
smokin.gif
pm me how to get ahold of samples
devil.gif
lol
from chickenwop?
roll.gif

Sneaker blogs are always at least a week late with this stuff so you don't have to worry about them, but I'm actually surprised addet hasn't jacked em yet haha

Last edited:
Me personally, i wouldnt feel comfortable shipping $1000 worth of shoes overseas. Not sure which shipping service you'd use but for me its minimum $30 for 1 pair shipped international, and thats with no insurance, shipping is expensive here. U can get a suitcase for $30-$40 and check it for about the same amount. I doubt 10 pairs with boxes would fit in 1 suitcase tho lol.

We use big balik bayan boxes via LBC. Done that before. Going to ship 3 pairs via that then the rest with my luggages.

Havens were a bit underwhelming in person, but not sure what I really expected. Black boost was nice.

Those AW Run in White/Blue will be had, easily I hope.

RC UB from ADC should be in tomorrow, hoping they are as nice in hand as others say.

Inikis are a must later this month as well, are all colorways GR?

Last edited:
I could never go back to playing a game on that thing, no matter the nostalgia. The graphics are just so bad that its fun for about 5 minuts and then id never touch it again :lol:

Last edited:
from Seattle, but in London at the moment. any clue on whether the triple blacks are still in stock around this way? also, are the all whites still hard to come by nowadays or are there plenty?

thinking about picking up a pair, if i can grab for retail.

NMD's as well (for London)

Not if you got the wireless controller

Which I did, and then proceeded to never even open it
laugh.gif

Only played the one NES that I kept once, I should probly pack it back up and try to turn it into a pair of green HuNMD
i have 2 wireless, an extra wired, and a case lol

i hacked mine also for Contra and a few other

im gonna give it to my niece and nephew though, i havent used it since the holidays

Not if you got the wireless controller

Which I did, and then proceeded to never even open it
laugh.gif

Only played the one NES that I kept once, I should probly pack it back up and try to turn it into a pair of green HuNMD
Systems are flying from eBay right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom