ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the strip on the Havens going from the heel cup around the toe, like whats on the kiths, is what really caught my attention and liked. Plus its uncaged without a sock upper. Its one of the more unique collabs for me.
unique doesn't mean good though 

ya, I agree, those AW runs are unique and are no good to me
laugh.gif
lol

:rofl:

just wish all the distaste for Havens was around when i first paid for them

Last edited:
Also, I didn't get a shipping email from ADC for my order of the RC, but I did see that it was shipped on the 8th when I looked up the tracking on ADC through order number.  Weird, I've never had an instance where shoes shipped without shipping email, but I know that some of ya'll on here have had that.

Does anymore know exactly when boost becomes available to all companies and isnt exclusive to adidas? Heard about it but havent found any concrete articles

roll.gif

just wish all the distaste for Havens was around when i first paid for them
I feel ya!

But in all honesty i sold a pair of used oreo yzy's that i barely wore for $500 and used that to pay for them plus had some extra for Ronins... so it worked out in the end.

Finally got my Wangs in hand! Had to place 3 separate orders just to be able to play with them. Ordered from highandlows but they canceled because of a price mistake, and farfetch canceled on me. Then I did a google search to see if they were still sitting anywhere (this never works), and I found my size at ymeuniverse. Third times a charm I guess lol

The quality of the materials on these are insane. I went TTS but I would be ok if I have went half size down. About a little more than a thumbnail of space from my big toe. Fits similar to Chocolate 750s,length wise.

View media item 2402497
View media item 2402500
View media item 2402502
View media item 2402503

RC UB came in, too big, chose my 1.0/2.0 size. I guess it happens when you have to be as fast as bots at the trigger plus the womens conversion through me off. Clean shoes though I either need to size swap or resell, and I hate reselling ugh.View media item 2402553

Last edited:
I saw RC 3.0s in store yesterday.  They didn't look that much different from the clear greys.

The leather cage was nice but they were pretty boring looking.  All mens pairs were gone but they still had a fsr in womens.

Back
Top Bottom