ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ran into Teddy at Urban Necessities in Las Vegas last month. I had heard about the store and wanted to check out their massive inventory of rare shoes in person.

I wasn't even aware he was having a popup there but we went in the later afternoon so there was no crazy lineup of his fans. He was very down to earth and was wearing an early pair of Havens he copped somehow. Seems pretty humble overall, wasn't pushing his product on anyone unless they asked him about it.

No i didnt buy any boostgod stuff nor get my shoes signed.

Last edited:
Where are the Pro-Teddy followers in here? Maybe they just lurk around and stay closet like Trump Supporters in a Democrat-won State.
I'm a fan but lately I've just been fast forwarding to the shoe unboxings and reviews. I couldnt care less about the rest of the stuff he's got going on.

It's cool the stuff he has going on but the fans are the ones who are crazy and get the hate

Last edited:

Where are the Pro-Teddy followers in here? Maybe they just lurk around and stay closet like Trump Supporters in a Democrat-won State.
Theres some weird followers and some weird haters too. I wouldn't say he's anybody to look up to for these youngin's but I also don't think he deserves all the negativity and trolling either. Dudes are clearly mad he has more followers than them and try to pick him apart for every little thing

I personally haven't met a super Teddy fan in the wild nor in here so it'd be interesting to get that perspective.

No issues on my end with the dude. I would just say he just in that honeymoon feeling with Boost and it gets annoying at times for a person of his age to act like that.

RIP Charlie Murphy 
frown.gif

(Didn't even realize he was rocking Adidas in this episode lol)

Last edited:
Can't knock teddy at all. Met him at last NYC sc he was mad chill. Plus he puts out a lot of boost content

he's a douche, just watch his segment with don drew...complete idiot (him and and his fanbase)
I disagree. He ain't an a-hole or diva to his fans. Nor does he have people pay to meet him like other youtubers/IG famous folk.

It's really just his presentation at times that irk people.

It's really just his presentation at times that irk people.
I would say it's his immaturity

he's such a drone for anything Adidas 

close-minded tunnel vision at its finest

When I first started working for Microsoft I was such an anti-Sony person

Then I grew up and now I have plenty of friends over at SCEA

I was in my early twenties though.  this old man has no excuse

Last edited:

I would say it's his immaturity

he's such a drone for anything Adidas 

close-minded tunnel vision at its finest

When I first started working for Microsoft I was such an anti-Sony person

Then I grew up and now I have plenty of friends over at SCEA

I was in my early twenties though.  this old man has no excuse
Yea I agree. That's like the #1 thing that annoys me is literally every shoe that comes out is 'fire' there is nothing the dude doesn't like to where his opinion means nothing to me.

but keep doing what he's doing. Catch em' all. Love the sorta fit review on every shoe/CW to ever come out.

Plus his sizing is pretty consistent so it ain't a guessing game when a hype release comes out.

Back
Top Bottom