ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got a place for the talcs
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
my inbox is open 
nerd.gif

:smokin Ooooo it's about to get lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]:smokin

Last edited:
sorry guys place i was talking about is ruvilla..
lol damn i see this all over twitter and facebook. good luck to those trying. seems like everyone will be on the site.
i have a hunch for i think 2-3 other places but it will probably be blown up before monday haha

Last edited:
sorry guys place i was talking about is ruvilla..
lol damn i see this all over twitter and facebook. good luck to those trying. seems like everyone will be on the site.
i have a hunch for i think 2-3 other places but it will probably be blown up before monday haha

Why not share these other 2-3 possible places we can cop the Talcs.....

hey fellas im pretty new to the ultra boost scene and this upcoming cream pair has my attention 100%. Do you guys think this will be a tough release? (YEEZY, JB style release) if so what time does ADC usually drop the UB online? Thanks in advance guys hopefully I can add my first pair of ultra boost to the collection.

Last edited:
My continental sole after 7 days of use (cleaned though...). Pretty much like new. My first UB soles look awful now After maybe 30 to 40 days of use.

View media item 1843385

You should remember though the OG soles start of with actual nibs that go to a point these Conti soles start off flat. I found once the OGs also flatten out the wear rate slows to almost nothing.....Take what you will out of that?

I'm assuming if a place has dropped them in the past month they're probably not dropping them again on Monday..? I'm amassing a list of possible places but I wanna rule some out.

It's just shoes... don't think if it as money... if you do than just don't mention that you know a spot... Get rich on your own... This isn't the YZY thread... Some of us actually love and appreciate the ultra boost for what it is...

hey fellas im pretty new to the ultra boost scene and this upcoming cream pair has my attention 100%. Do you guys think this will be a tough release? (YEEZY, JB style release) if so what time does ADC usually drop the UB online? Thanks in advance guys hopefully I can add my first pair of ultra boost to the collection.

These will release the same amount as Silver LTD UBs if not more...

It's upto adi to make the call on production numbers, so as some of us been saying, these will be cop-able as long as you keep an eye out.

If you are listening adi... make more creams... Please.

Back
Top Bottom