ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Then what's the point of making a miAdidas if you don't use any of the color options?

The MiAdidas usually come with extra laces so you can order a wild color and a white/black/gray if needed.
Yeah, I'm feeling the coloured tongue. It's a nice touch. 

The grey MC miAdidas is fire imo.

Anyone else think we're done with 1.0 knit completely since the two recent Consortium collabs were 2.0 knit (haven) and 3.5/4.0(SNS x SS)?
I hope not

not sure but the iridescent stripe ub joints look like 1.0 pattern knit in the pix?

Guys, I have no shame in admitting ignorance. My plug just offered these to me, what model are they? I know they are Wangs.

View media item 2400218View media item 2400219
Also showed me two new colorways of the Skates which I am sure are floating out there on the internet, but those aren't Boost. Hell, I'm sure these are out there too.

Last edited:
Guys, I have no shame in admitting ignorance. My plug just offered these to me, what model are they? I know they are Wangs.

View media item 2400218View media item 2400219
Also showed me two new colorways of the Skates which I am sure are floating out there on the internet, but those aren't Boost. Hell, I'm sure these are out there too.

Alexander Wang Run

Those colors not out yet afaik. Whats the plug, i want the blue ones

It would be cool to make a pair with MC in the back like 2.0 and then on toe cap like the 1.0.
Somebody bring in the guy who was asking for UB parts to building a Frankenstein UB 
laugh.gif

SCP had a bunch of the R2s, CS2s and other NMDs that dropped last week.  This was Friday.  Came back yesterday and its very limited. 
laugh.gif
  I dont think I saw any UBs tho...
repped thx

i never knew there was so much @ SCP

I usually only hit the AO store and FTL

They don't carry ultra boost. I think it's because it's a "Originals Store"
and same, glad I dont have to drive up to the LBC to strike out =\

breds and zebras salted me ..i actually had it in my work calendar as a "meeting " so I could block off the time 
laugh.gif

and same, glad I dont have to drive up to the LBC to strike out =\

breds and zebras salted me ..i actually had it in my work calendar as a "meeting " so I could block off the time 
laugh.gif
I would drive to the very tip of Beach (by CSULB) from Irvine on my lunch
nthat.gif

Anyone looking for ronin cs2 10.5? I can pop as they're too big for me and I got a 10 coming as well... would like to offer it to a contributor if anyone needs it

Man just thinking about it I really hate how the ub game has gone. Like I really am so unenthusiastic about them atm that I dont even try on release day anymore. I like the rcs but saw a pic today and told myself why even try :lol:. The fact a pair of solars sold for 400 is straight up gross. Im about done with this ub game. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom