ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol you guys are gonna keep talking those RC's into creams until it happens for you
laugh.gif
What?

I'm not hating... Just that there wasn't too much love for them, now they're turning into creams.

For the record, I will be snagging these regardless. Have a bid on StockX now.

I have a pair 9/10 clear grays already, but I'll just dump them or give them to my brother maybe.

Last edited:
I'm not hating... Just that there wasn't too much love for them, now they're turning into creams.

For the record, I will be snagging these regardless. Have a bid on StockX now.

I have a pair 9/10 clear grays already, but I'll just dump them or give them to my brother maybe.

Give them to your brother. :smokin :lol:

How was the release on ADC today for the RC's? Same old sh*t show? 

Oh you better believe it. Men's had a splash page, women's has no splash page - even though it's essentially the exact same shoe. My first order on women's got stuck on payment processing, and then adidas banned me in chrome, and then banned me in Firefox as well (only had one tab open too...)

Was able to wait 10 mins and grab a pair from a cart re release in my size in women's.

Never got through on splash page.

Last edited:
Oh you better believe it. Men's had a splash page, women's has no splash page - even though it's essentially the exact same shoe. My first order on women's got stuck on payment processing, and then adidas banned me in chrome, and then banned me in Firefox as well (only had one tab open too...)

Was able to wait 10 mins and grab a pair from a cart re release in my size in women's.

Never got through on splash page.
Yeah I was wondering if they would do a splash page. I'm getting sick of these releases on ADC. For me it's not worth trying anymore. 

While everyone copping all the collars and new ultra boosts.
Stan smith PK boost
Just got these in from adc for 120 and I must say these are fire and so comfty.
New school vs old school
New beaters.
Perfect summer casual shoe

Classic silhouette with 2017 upgrades.

I wish they did this with the superstar instead of shove marshmallow boost in the instep.

Tha fuk? No ship on my cs2's yet... so lame
How long have you been waiting? You might be getting that cancellation soon. My United Arrows NMD CS was sitting on "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" for a good week and a half before they eventually sent me a cancellation

Oh cs2 ronin, haha... so just been waiting since Thursday... Just lame that RC gets shipped before a shoe that was sold the day before. Seems no rhyme or reason to the shipping order at ADC

Back
Top Bottom