ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a wrap, if you didn't cop then no one did. 

laugh.gif

Ugh. I hope I can hit on a good UB collaboration one day so I can run in them. So far, I'm zero for everything over the past year and a half. 

Might have to gear up on my terminator **** for the upcoming good collabs (if any) otherwise it's a wrap fellas ... a wrap for the year, no hypebeast no jayzhe hit and if tank didn't either (wether they wanted or not) that's the end for all of us mortals 

Last edited:
i pmed you a while agoo.. about joining the cookout
actually you should ask people in the jordan and yeezy threads... :nerd:

Offered free ATC free proxies, free monitor and free bots.. but its all good. pB and jealous

Check pm :lol:

Might have to gear up on my terminator **** for the upcoming good collabs (if any) otherwise it's a wrap fellas ... a wrap for the year, no hypebeast no jayzhe hit and if tank didn't either (wether they wanted or not) that's the end for all of us mortals 
Agreed 
roll.gif

didn't see a single 
pimp.gif

I'm waiting for Haven to post a new tweet trying to explain the release and see all the backlash

i pmed you a while agoo.. about joining the cookout
actually you should ask people in the jordan and yeezy threads...
nerd.gif

Offered free ATC free proxies, free monitor and free bots.. but its all good. pB and jealous
I'm about to hit you up. 

I've always been team manual, but some of these releases are specifically catered to bots. It makes me want to go to the dark side lol

Damn I quit buying these hyped up releases back in the day when they had those Kobe prequels and they were all sold out right before they went online. Now I come back this weekend and something...brazy

Thanks lord those didn't had a white outsole ... Failure on the Royals and failure on these would have been awful for my Saturday mood 

I love that my page  monitor on the "new arrivals " page pinged me when the shoes were listed there as sold out 
roll.gif

also, an ATC service I used tweeted " confirmations going out"  and then a minute later, BoostLinks tweets the link! 
roll.gif

Bots or bust 

Back
Top Bottom