ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone going to actually try to play Basketball in these? lol or is AW just calling it Bball just for the name. 

Edit - NVM, I forgot Ultra Boosts were supposed to be meant for running 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Is anyone going to actually try to play Basketball in these? lol or is AW just calling it Bball just for the name.
Hahahahahah if theres a poor soul out there trying to play in these he might as well retire now

They look nice but they're basically cinder blocks 
laugh.gif

Off topic but I'm at work watching everyone walk around with the Royals they picked up this morning and it's just wild to me how much JB kicked up their stock #s for Retros

4 years ago my local stores would only get maybe 20 pairs of the biggest of GRs and now they be getting 60-80 pairs per drop

Anyone in the thread still heavy into Jordans?

Off topic but I'm at work watching everyone walk around with the Royals they picked up this morning and it's just wild to me how much JB kicked up their stock #s for Retros

4 years ago my local stores would only get maybe 20 pairs of the biggest of GRs and now they be getting 60-80 pairs per drop

I still think they're dope but pass on every release due to how much more comfortable UBs are. I Try to rock my Js every once in a while but end up changing shoes right before leaving the front door. I js wear mine when it rains since they leather.

Nike had to counter Boost mania somehow. Let's re-retro stuff AGAIN we would've loved to keep limited and scarce. (i.e. Royals, MC 2.0's, etc) I hope Adidas keeps forcing Nike's hand.

I grabbed Royals today and I'm salty AF about Kaws 4.  

Nike had to counter Boost mania somehow. Let's re-retro stuff AGAIN we would've loved to keep limited and scarce. (i.e. Royals, MC 2.0's, etc) I hope Adidas keeps forcing Nike's hand.

I'll hold off on Jordans till the fragment 1s re-release. Those will definitely be copped.

Here is me Royaless ... not heavy into Js but there's somethings I would still like to own 

Back
Top Bottom