ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Totally forgot about Ash Purples since I've never come across my size in those. As for MG, I had them and they didn't appear to be wool to me. Sold them to a friend so don't remember 100%. I could be wrong though. Anyone else want to chime in? 
I have a pair and i'd say theyre wool cause of the materials. Im comparing them to my TW 1.0, OG purps and the wool grays

Got distracted on a project and made some concept UB using the Hurricane's colorway as a base. 

ClemsonBoost

GoldenBoost

CheesyBoost

LakerBoost

If/when adidas makes the 1.0 available miAdidas we ALL going broke. 
roll.gif

`

Got distracted on a project and made some concept UB using the Hurricane's colorway as a base. 

ClemsonBoost

GoldenBoost

CheesyBoost

LakerBoost

roll.gif
these are so dope. how did you custom the v1 pattern? i really want the arizona cw really bad

Nice photoshop bro you killed it , really I wish for that moment 

In other news just peep the prices of the stuff dropping for AW x Adidas third drop , man I love the shirts and would like to get a soccer short as well but 100 and 130 those could be better spent tbh 

On to the next 

GoldenBoost

roll.gif
Man, Adidas would collectively blow the minds of Bay Area Boost fans if these were ever actually released. Super dope. 

Last edited:

Totally forgot about Ash Purples since I've never come across my size in those. As for MG, I had them and they didn't appear to be wool to me. Sold them to a friend so don't remember 100%. I could be wrong though. Anyone else want to chime in? 
I believe MG are wool. I was wearing mine yesterday. Can tell from how you can see all of the loose/frayed threads

LakerBoost

roll.gif
Wow man, I saw this pic on the side bar before I saw your actual post and got extremely hype!!

Then I saw your post.
frown.gif

Damn  you! 

And how long did that take to edit? Photoshop? Is it easy? I wanna mess around with it too. 

Last edited:

Wow man, I saw this pic on the side bar before I saw your actual post and got extremely hype!!

Then I saw your post.
frown.gif

Damn  you! 

And how long did that take to edit? Photoshop? Is it easy? I wanna mess around with it too. 
Didn't take too long, most the time is spent fidgeting with the colors and making sure the background don't look all funky. 

I'll make some other colors to spice **** up here soon.

Any requests?

Man, Adidas would collectively blow the minds of Bay Area Boost fans if these were ever actually released. Super dope. 
The "Packer" colorway would work for the Bay Area also because of the A's. 

So much potential with the 1.0 knit and adidas gonna **** us by dropping a 2.0 miAdidas. WTF?! 
mad.gif

Last edited:

The "Packer" colorway would work for the Bay Area also because of the A's. 

So much potential with the 1.0 knit and adidas gonna **** us by dropping a 2.0 miAdidas. WTF?! 
mad.gif
I want to try and understand their reasoning behind the 2.0 miAdidas but I just can't. The 1.0 miAdidas would create insane hype. The 2.0 with the multicolor options is just meh imo. 

Last edited:

Didn't take too long, most the time is spent fidgeting with the colors and making sure the background don't look all funky. 

I'll make some other colors to spice **** up here soon.

Any requests?
Yeah, do you mind doing a San Jose Sharks or SCU theme? Thanks in advance! 

saw this....

came to post this!  
roll.gif

those new black/grey 3.0's really look like doo doo compared to the other two.. dayum
Shouldn't really compare the ATBs with TBs since it's not really a triple black shoe. 

Last edited:
Missed out on the Triple Black Nikelab Vapormax's. I think I'm going to try my hand for the Haven's in person.

Would KITH, Barney's, or Adidas be my best bet in NYC? And what time should I lineup?

Those who have cb ltd on hand, are they nice? Trying to cop a pair.
I didn't love them.  The knit has this weird shimmery look when the light hits it.  Not for me, unfortunately.

Other than that they were pretty butter though.  Leather cage is lovely, as is the heel cup.  

I can't seem to find a reliable source for this, but Elle Canada and Kicks Deals Canada are stating that Canada is getting Mi Adidas Ultra Boosts on April 13th. Finally some love for the Canadians? 

Back
Top Bottom