ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think they are targeted emails actually. I received an email. Found nothing on the site.
I didn't receive an email but I logged into ebay and it was on the front page. You have to click to activate the 10% cashback. Though I've been finding ebay bucks less and less of a use especially when it expires before I get anything I want/need

Cannot stop wearing the white EQT 93/17's.  I'm finally giving the silhouette some wear - the comfort is beyond expectations. 

I can't wait to wear my pair all weekend. I think it's the best colorway released so far. 

still no shipping on my white EQT 93/17s from ADC and its now officially been more then 3 business days.....cancel szn approaching for me im assuming

used my 30 GC on these too that i got from my last ADC cancellation

it's stained yellow boost, only recommendation is to paint the boost. My creams are also yellowed at the boost in random spots that are beyond any cleaning

it's stained yellow boost, only recommendation is to paint the boost. My creams are also yellowed at the boost in random spots that are beyond any cleaning
Waiting on results on some post ive seen on fb trying angelus sole bright to remove yellowing...  

Been reading that something like that (sole bright, sole sauce) works.

Someone on here is going to try it...  Forgot who but he posted yesterday or the other day... 

Waiting on results on some post ive seen on fb trying angelus sole bright to remove yellowing...  

Been reading that something like that (sole bright, sole sauce) works.

Someone on here is going to try it...  Forgot who but he posted yesterday or the other day... 
it didnt work for him.

buddy of mine wanted to ask NT if anyone got shipment for their MG 3.0 from ADC from this past weekend's drop.

Thanks.

buddy of mine wanted to ask NT if anyone got shipment for their MG 3.0 from ADC from this past weekend's drop.

Thanks.
The classic "A buddy of mine".
laugh.gif

(I'm just joking by the way)

the dude who left it in sole bright for 5 hours? i saw his fb post he said it didnt work
Ah I see, got it. I don't have FB, went off what he said in here. That sucks. I wonder what the most effective way to remove yellowing (besides painting) is.

Ah I see, got it. I don't have FB, went off what he said in here. That sucks. I wonder what the most effective way to remove yellowing (besides painting) is.
I don't think there is any. Just have to live with it paint the boost a different color.

yeah same for mine, random spots of yellow / orange. Nothing gets it out, just have to live with it or paint it. 

Back
Top Bottom