ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tactile blue:

Aqua:
I like them as well but I have to chill. Been snagging things left and right and theres still plenty more thats dropping on the 29th 
embarassed.gif

what's on deck for the 29th? 
nerd.gif
Aren't those Purple and Sand UBs along with several other CWs due for the 29th? Unless I read wrong (I remember seeing them on some website, forget where)

EDIT:

I definitely got confused with release dates lol. phew! At least our wallets can have a breather

Last edited:
I wish they would do another pureboost consortium collab. I really like the model but haven't seen anything that makes me want to pick one up

How to clean the boost midsole? I noticed it has some light tan stain , i tried jason markk. Will bleach work?

from others past experiences, trying to clean it often makes it worse. I have yet to really clean any boost part of my UBs.

I think the best way to clean any dirt off boost is if you see it right away, don't let it sit there for hours. That's when it's too late and yellowing occurs after.

Does anyone know if Adidas Shibuya has Chinese New years in a size 11? My parents are leaving for Japan tomorrow

Just Tried calling and no one is answering

Burgundy/Maroon 3.0's are a must cop for me. Along with the Burgandy English non-F&F Pharell NMD's if they ever see a release date

is stockx still offering $25 off for new members?  

i don't see the banner anymore.

Yes offer's still good just sign up with an email not on file...

I think that jig is up. Tried to do this a few weeks ago and it didn't work. They said someone with the same address as mine had already taken advantage of the offer, so it looks like just changing email addresses won't work.

I think that jig is up. Tried to do this a few weeks ago and it didn't work. They said someone with the same address as mine had already taken advantage of the offer, so it looks like just changing email addresses won't work.
I did it the other day, It still works you just have to edit your address a bit. 

Its not yellowing! Or even yellow. Its a light sand brown of some sort. Its my chalk ub.. i wore it only twice..
I'm pretty sure that any stain that doesn't come out with a regular cleaner like Jason Mark will be just as tough to get out where you may damage the boost trying to clean it off. I have heard of people using Magic eraser before but have never used it myself. The issue is that the material boost is made of is really absorbent so that if it gets stained it pretty much is stuck there

Last edited:

I disagree. Got a couple coupons actually one from this past friday & other from 3/7 idk what the situation is in your case.
Sounds like you maybe trying to sell/buy upon signing up as a result your account will get suspended/go under review...regardless of using a different email if you're cc or personal info matches what's in stockx data that will very likely fail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom