ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn, your resume good like that? I remember about 4 years ago when I was on the job hunt I was struggling to get interviews. So many cover letters and resumes were edited 
sick.gif
.  I kept track of all the places I applied to, the cover letters and resumes I tailored for those jobs, the contact info, etc in an excel spreadsheet. I look back on it and it's crazy how many places I applied to before I found a job. Is the job market just that much better now or what?
I doubt it's my resume. My boss has a lot of connections, so she's been helping me network. Just this week I've had three interviews with three different companies. Have another one lined up on Monday. Two of the jobs I'm not really interested in but it's been a while since I had to interview. Took them just for the practice. 

Also don't have a clue as to how the job market is. All I know is that I'm trying to land a gig ASAP. There were 500-800 other employees let go besides me so the competition in my banking/mortgage industry is a bit crazy right now in my area....

Last edited:

I doubt it's my resume. My boss has a lot of connections, so she's been helping me network. Just this week I've had three interviews with three different companies. Have another one lined up on Monday. Two of the jobs I'm not really interested in but it's been a while since I had to interview. Took them just for the practice. 

Also don't have a clue as to how the job market is. All I know is that I'm trying to land a gig ASAP. There were 500-800 other employees let go besides me so the competition in my banking/mortgage industry is a bit crazy right now in my area....

It's picked back up here for those in the mortgage industry, but some I know were let go during the recession and are doing completely different things now. When I'd go to closings, so many offices had staff that only filled 1/5 or maybe a little more of their office space that they had long term lease contracts with. Now it's about 80% back from the mid 2000s.

And tell her to stay off FaceBook feeds.
Might work out cheaper for you.
Otherwise your wallet's gonna hate you for Yzy Season drops.

Hahah.. I don't mind buying her shoes like these. I want her to feel the comfort on these EQTs. I rather buy her this one pair than 2 Mesh NMDs or FKRs. Although I did buy a FKR MC1.0 in her size (finally) from that stadium goods discount last week. Came out to be retail. I was excited for her, she's been wanting those since 2013! Lol

Hahah.. I don't mind buying her shoes like these. I want her to feel the comfort on these EQTs. I rather buy her this one pair than 2 Mesh NMDs or FKRs. Although I did buy a FKR MC1.0 in her size (finally) from that stadium goods discount last week. Came out to be retail. I was excited for her, she's been wanting those since 2013! Lol
FKRs still look good 
nthat.gif
 But I still find myself reaching for my UBs more often. 
laugh.gif

If the UB knit can combine with the FKR pattern.... 
eek.gif
 And no, the RCs are not even close. The FKR pattern > RC pattern. 

Last edited:
FKRs still look good :nthat:  But I still find myself reaching for my UBs more often. :lol:  

If the UB knit can combine with the FKR pattern.... :wow:  And no, the RCs are not even close. The FKR pattern > RC pattern. 

But the UB comfort > FKR :wink:

Those maroon UB look so boring. So far not impressed with any 3.0. The CNY actually the only one that looked good. Good for me tho so I can save some $

Back
Top Bottom