ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, the bots are really insane, even sizes like UK13.5 / 14.5 are gone in a flash.

Those sizes are hard to resell also.

The Chinese New Year UB are growing on me just because of the different color blocking. I just wish the MC wasn't so damn uniform, basically like multicolored stripes.
that's why i'm feeling it actually. looks more coogi than iridescent. 

Just got word from an ADC cs rep that the HBs aren't dropping on ADC. No big news there, I would have been surprised if they did. Rep could also be wrong but none of the previous UB collabs aside from the stellas have dropped on ADC so I'm inclined to believe her.

Not looking forward to these random boutique drops throughout the day. Used to love copping from smaller stores, now I dread it.

Don't get why people going bananas over this uncaged Black UB.  If you need them that bad, grab a core black and take the cage off, practically the same shoe.
Pretty much. 

I'm not sure if it's just me though, however, without the cage I feel as if the shoe looks like a water shoe. Not a fan. 

The shoe "game" is so wack now.

Nearly 99% of people in this very thread either hated or disliked the HB UB. Somehow they sell out in seconds.In the sense of this release, resellers are the worst.

The shoe "game" is so wack now.

Nearly 99% of people in this very thread either hated or disliked the HB UB. Somehow they sell out in seconds.In the sense of this release, resellers are the worst.
99%? Come on. That's not accurate. It was about half and half. Some liked them, and some didn't. Plus, the entire sneaker buying population isn't on NikeTalk so you can't base the hype based on responses in this thread alone. 

99%? Come on. That's not accurate. It was about half and half. Some liked them, and some didn't. Plus, the entire sneaker buying population isn't on NikeTalk so you can't base the hype based on responses in this thread alone. 

I'd go back and check but who has time? However, I disagree and feel like it was definitely more than half. I remember writing how easy of a pickup it should be since everybody disliked them so much.

I know it's generalizing by putting just NT and what not, I just need to vent. :heated

I'd go back and check but who has time? However, I disagree and feel like it was definitely more than half. I remember writing how easy of a pickup it should be since everybody disliked them so much.

I know it's generalizing by putting just NT and what not, I just need to vent. :heated
It seems to happen with so many releases. A lot of people say how much they're not into the sneaker, then a few days before the drop you get the "they really grew one me!" posts. 

I was always on the fence but always planned to cop from the start cause I need to see them in person.

I also thought they'd be a much easier pickup. Unfortunately having the name Hypebeast attached seems to have brought the resellers out in droves.

A lotta threads on here are over-populated with resellers now, some of them acting like it's silly that anyone would buy sneakers to actually wear them. They were always there, they just seem a lot more brazen now, very open about the fact that they're just here to cop and flip. I guess at least they're being honest haha.

I was always on the fence but always planned to cop from the start cause I need to see them in person.

I also thought they'd be a much easier pickup. Unfortunately having the name Hypebeast attached seems to have brought the resellers out in droves.

A lotta threads on here are over-populated with resellers now, some of them acting like it's silly that anyone would buy sneakers to actually wear them. They were always there, they just seem a lot more brazen now, very open about the fact that they're just here to cop and flip. I guess at least they're being honest haha.
It's easy for the re-sellers to exist when there's so many suckers that are willing to pay them double or triple the price without hesitation. Yeezy's are obviously the worst culprit, and it's releases like that, that keep the re-sellers alive. Such a shame. 

L, L and more L.... 
mean.gif

Does the NMD come with an insole? Anyone have any pics of the inside of the key city pair?

Does the NMD come with an insole? Anyone have any pics of the inside of the key city pair?
No insole, kind of a similar setup to when you take the insole out of the UBs but the material on top of the midsole is a little more substantial.

Won't have my Key City pair until late December due to holiday travels.

I think its because people, like myself, were so adamant with their dislike for them, so you just noticed that more than the ones who said they liked it. It was really split down the middle.

You guys can have all of this garbage. I'll just stick to the regular UB's.

QFT, repped.

I think its because people, like myself, were so adamant with their dislike for them, so you just noticed that more than the ones who said they liked it. It was really split down the middle.

You guys can have all of this garbage. I'll just stick to the regular UB's.
2nd!! HB colab are terrible. The color blocking just doesn't make sense. It's the "limited"  or "exclusivity" tag placed on the shoe that is getting most people crazy. Look at those Hardens releasing later today. They are worse than the HB. Most colorways are on sale but Adidas puts that limited tag on them and now peeps are feening for them.

Last edited:

No insole, kind of a similar setup to when you take the insole out of the UBs but the material on top of the midsole is a little more substantial.

Won't have my Key City pair until late December due to holiday travels.
Okay cool, thought it was just my pair.  Phew.

Back
Top Bottom