ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all just keep hating & stay away from those Haven's. Maybe it'll be easier for me to cop & rock :lol:

I'll try to cop the Haven because I don't have a triple black UB yet but that mockup that was posted yesterday looked WWAAAYYYY better than the actual product 

5rgYW04y-M_0ZfZV-yqWRebMMbLAYE2w7nAqIROP_TiN6P93EWE4tjJlR8qN3CwLOlWiog7XsDlBhGEQjQhw_eX5aM9MnlLnduJIeNAr0Ozn1umWdOiGgOKzd4J8RxpRzrNuzTrqn9xqBxIArozEMReKSO9Nt6HFU3XBmevWuDlKq4N-SgK-IHIVRntwKMrUd-fvkjUFGqeNx4CwvRm5nEaUPJtJLHZzjeTGxAcFRzVJB0pZ3aIpBrQsJPSnBm6KAQ-aoKojOBiuDUowE5srb575Vy7Idt5ekdZFnY9SFkQUwigcsVy2MwUFlkG0HLBcr6y0EVoGSZyWKewCsYBtWrcDtl3a__YrmWPwfr4ukbndvP4zQZc4ASBemQmPJ4wXuGZzQGZOPSfnge68Y3UwfuKStAEUSZXh9x7MHou2kV_sxa9DUceemB9xVeQi7IvQUYhuyx14LNBlqr439oQv1736H8sd7Gudk3YbJ7ciDs8xpefa2GRx2LbAnbv7rom3jLl16QTfemqge3VQWF6N8UKcMosHXy6OtxoFRc_pfrMOzpA_psYBssNMPspt6CIRemndfFohEljQLxAA5Mlx5wvUEYgWNAkTfaFYJgVnubL1BXo6lSXQgA=w711-h950-no

A nice Tuesday to wear my CBs for the first time!

Im starting to like colored boost...  No yellowing...  I guess it depends on how well paint holds up too 
laugh.gif

This be a 3.0 thing, my toes are like being irritated by the like hard layer at the toe/end of the TB3.0 ultra boosts.

On all my UBs my big toe always ends right around where that hard part starts but damn my toe just keeps like pushing into it, seems like its lower down on the 3.0s (maybe cause the upper is lighter and toebox maybe slimmer)

I have the same problem with some trace cargos I got off GOAT.
glad im not the only one, thought i was going crazy or my feet were somehow still growing lol. both pairs of 3.0 i own i had this issue right away and never experienced it on any other ubs. was confused because people kept harping on how comfy/roomy the 3.0 is....tbh the 1.0 is still the most comfortable imo..the 3.0 feels cheaper, not as comfortable, and toe box looks slightly off

glad there aren't many 3.0s i like 

Back
Top Bottom