ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking about 1.0s I just got a notification from Stockx that someone's bidding $460 for a pair of size 11 3Ms. Craziness!

I want them but not THAT much.

Speaking about 1.0s I just got a notification from Stockx that someone's bidding $460 for a pair of size 11 3Ms. Craziness!

I want them but not THAT much.
That is nuts. It's been about a month since I sold mine. Don't have too many regrets. 

If they make the toebox smaller, I'll just have to stretch it out as I doubt, I would be able to fit in them comfortably. #teamwideflatfeet4Eor6E

You're probably right. And that reason is more than likely why Adidas changed the toebox in the first place lol. I'm sure the feedback on the previous versions were they ran narrow & snug. Pretty much everyone here will admit to that.

I know this isn't the thread for this post but I just rather help y'all out before people in other threads especially with the savagery I've seen in the air max thread but if there's any Nike heads in here I have a retail link for the AJ3/AM1 Atmos pack. Just PM if you want it. 
repped for helping the community.

good looking out brother.

pm'd

Last edited:

I know this isn't the thread for this post but I just rather help y'all out before people in other threads especially with the savagery I've seen in the air max thread but if there's any Nike heads in here I have a retail link for the AJ3/AM1 Atmos pack. Just PM if you want it. 
pm'ed and repped! thanks man

repped, pm'd

Repped but RIP inbox

Cartjacked, but repped anyways. Thanks again.

^ they went really quick. Unfortunately they didnt have my size when I looked. 

Was anyone able to cook from that?

Last edited:
tumblr_o38e5pVdvt1s3gys4o2_r1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom