ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's nothing to stop the Black boost from cracking n showing a little bit of white??

Last edited:
Would you guys sell DS creams to get white 1.0 and cb 1.0.
Personally, no way. I like my Creams way too much. I like the white 1.0 and cb 1.0, but I like my Creams way more and it's not even close. But if you'd rather have two pairs of kicks instead of one, then go for it. You can probably wear the white 1.0 and cb 1.0 more often though since they're pretty general colors. 

Last edited:
nothing against LGBTQ community, figured it would be easier custom job without having to dye the upper (if starting with TW) / painting the entire heel cup.
Minus the difference of 1.0 vs 3.0
Looking forward to these LGBTQs....some what of a consolation for missing out on Wood Woods.

Hi please pardon my ignorance, I have never bought a pair of adidas shoes before..

am I correct in thinking that the best adidas boost shoe for performance and aesthetic is the

Adidas ultra boost:

View media item 2373406
It's confusing there are so many different shoes with the name boost, I think this is the og ultra boost.

I checked adc and they are all sold out, is there any other recommended retailers where to buy these? preferably within the UK? these seem to be very popular.

How is sizing on these compared to Nike? I wear a us8 in Nike roshe for reference. I've heard .5 down?

I've heard such great things about this shoe, what's everyone's favourite colour ways?

I'm really looking forward to buying a pair and finding out if they live up to their reputation.

again I apologise for my ignorance, thank you in advance
for any insight and help, I shall read further back through
the thread and try to learn some more.

Last edited:
There's nothing to stop the Black boost from cracking n showing a little bit of white??

Yeah it was dark knight sole dye, works great. No paint needed, one coat of dye and its permanent, no chipping. Wipe it down with denatured alchol after to remove excess dye and then i hit it with a couple coats of matte finisher spray. Highly recommended.

airraab airraab
@FrankMatthews

Need to have FM reply about results with this method.
He likes to experiment with the blackout.
One of his older posts had a vid link.

Last edited:
Hi please pardon my ignorance, I have never bought a pair of adidas shoes before..

am I correct in thinking that the best adidas boost shoe for performance and aesthetic is the

Adidas ultra boost:

View media item 2373406
It's confusing there are so many shoes names boost I think this is the og ultra boost

I checked adc and they are all sold out, is there any other recommended retailers where to buy these? preferably within the UK? these are very popular...

How is sizing on these compared to Nike? I wear a us8 in Nike roshe for reference. I've heard .5 down?

I've heard such great things about this shoe, what's everyone's favourite colour ways?
looking forward to buying a pair and find out if they live up to their reputation.

again apologies for my ignorance, thank you in advance for any insight and help.
I shall read further back through the thread and try and learn some mor.

Search BA8842 in google. Check the sites that has available sizes. Most probably you'll find one. And thats not the OG. Its coreblack 3.0. I suggest you stick to your roshe size.

@DrKingSchultz
  Welcome bro, those are the core black Ultra Boost 3.0. 3.0 sizing for me is .5 down from my Roshe size so I'd say you should go 7.5. 

They have the ones you have pictured here http://www.baitme.com/adidas-men-ultra-boost-black-core-black-dark-grey-adba8842-150

Thank you so much for the quick and very informative post [emoji]10084[/emoji]

So just to clarify the ultra boost 3.0 I take it is the latest version of the original ultra boost?
with slight improvements and tweaks to the overall design from when the original ultra boost was first released?

Thank you for the help on sizing regarding roshes also, repped.
from what I have heard the ultra boosts blows the roshes out of the water, which have been my go to shoe for a good while.

Search BA8842 in google. Check the sites that has available sizes. Most probably you'll find one. And thats not the OG. Its coreblack 3.0. I suggest you stick to your roshe size.

Thank you, repped. [emoji]10084[/emoji]

Coreblack vs the original I shall research the difference.
I thought those were the original, would the coreblacks 3.0 be a better purchase over the original?

Last edited:

So just to clarify the ultra boost 3.0 I take it is the latest version of the original ultra boost?
with slight improvements and tweaks to the overall design from when the original ultra boost was first released?

from what I have heard the ultra boosts blow the roshes out of the water, which have been my go to shoe for a good while.

I thought those were the original, would the coreblacks 3.0 be a better purchase over the original?

No. The coreblack 1.0 is still better imo compared to the 2.0 and 3.0. However ebay and fb groups are your only option if you want 1.0. The OG is just like Coreblack 1.0 with purple heel cup. You can check page 1 to see the SKU numbers of the different models.

from what I have heard the ultra boosts blow the roshes out of the water, which have been my go to shoe for a good while.

The guys gave you really good starting info, but do you have a local retailer that carries the UB model?
Adidas sizing across models are just a pain.
Good luck on your pickups.

Back
Top Bottom