ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nothing against LGBTQ community, figured it would be easier custom job without having to dye the upper (if starting with TW) / painting the entire heel cup.
Minus the difference of 1.0 vs 3.0
This custom pair  is the Triple White 1.0 right? Just customized? I'd love to do that to one of my White 1.0's. Assuming they just painted the cage and dyed the upper with fabric spray paint? 

Last edited:
Have we seen these yet?
nerd.gif

http://www.barneys.com/product/y-3-sport-approach-sneakers-505007541.html
Yoji stays on the worst materials ever and ridiculous pricing. As these get uglier I regret passing on the OG more and more

Whew nice to see that the thread has slowed down a bit, so much easier to catch up when i get off work. Bummed i missed out on the eqts but i probably wouldnt be able to cop anyways.

Hope they're not easy... If they're not harder to get than the black then I don't wanna cop.

It's a hard cop life...for us...

please leave and never come back. twice in one day people saying they dont want a pair if they are too easy to cop..... :smh:

Yoji stays on the worst materials ever and ridiculous pricing. As these get uglier I regret passing on the OG more and more

I think people should stop using the price point as a reason to stay away from Y-3. Damn near nothing sells out and damn near everything goes on sale for less than what ultra boosts retail for. Designs are definitely way out there and very subjective from model to model in my opinion but to say he uses the worst materials def isn't true. I'm sure ultraboost fans would like to see more prime knit (which he does use and has used in other models) but it wouldn't be avant-garde if he was just mirroring everything mainline adidas was doing and dropping ultra boost clones.

Last edited:
Info on these?

I'm in Asia right now and seen these. Have these released yet, if not, do you guys anticipate they'll be hard to get?

View media item 2372857

these are MG 3.0s, nobody can really tell you if they'll be difficult or not because nobody knows how many they produced. the 1.0s were difficult at times and are sought after, but thats partly because they're a 1.0

Info on these?

I'm in Asia right now and seen these. Have these released yet, if not, do you guys anticipate they'll be hard to get?
Not sure how limited they will be. They dropped on End a few days ago I think.Def dropped on a UK or Euro site I had them carted and passed price was like 230 shipped

Info on these?

They're on FTL,FTA,Champs and FNL calendar for the 29th. I'm sure they're on other sites as well for that date. I think that if you want them that day, you'll have no problem. At least I hope so...I havent purchased since the creams and these are a must for me.

Last edited:
Catching up on the last two pages.
Did those EQTs drop on sites already?
I have the black ones and I ******* love them.

Back
Top Bottom