ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a first coming from you.  
laugh.gif

People knock on Oneness, but they've also sold some 3.0s at $140 which I haven't seen too many US retailers doing.

creams are my biggest regret for not keeping but i can't even bring myself to pay for a pair after i had em for retail
Easily my favourite pair of UBs. I'd go for it :wink:
Sorry, I just need a couple more opinions for peace of mind but do you think the 7 pictures I sent earlier of my creams are all legit? If you could also tell me why that'd be great, wanna be better at legit checking ultra boosts in the future hahaha

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've done the research and as far as I can tell these are legit. The only thing I'm concerned about is the lack of an OG box, so any legit check on these cream ultraboosts would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, I personally don't trust my own judgment as it's my first 1.0 model :smile:  
If I need to show any more pictures to confirm the legitimacy, please let me know!
330 USD 
how would u rate the condition? looks like 7-8/10 for me. 

Not creams now, maybe grey. Sure you want to spend THAT much on USED? Don't know dude. Do what you feel comfortable, but don't buy into Hype for any release.
Good luck on your pickups.

Not creams now, maybe grey. Sure you want to spend THAT much on USED? Don't know dude. Do what you feel comfortable, but don't buy into Hype for any release.
Honestly man the condition looks much worse in my pictures, than the one after it. The lighting really brings out all those marks

Yea i agree. If it was 9.5/10, maybe.  but it looks pretty beat and to pay 330usd? thats a lot of $$$$ 

Easily my favourite pair of UBs. I'd go for it :wink:
Sorry, I just need a couple more opinions for peace of mind but do you think the 7 pictures I sent earlier of my creams are all legit? If you could also tell me why that'd be great, wanna be better at legit checking ultra boosts in the future hahaha

I wouldn't pay more than $250 for a pair of DS creams. $330 for a used pair? Easy pass

Back
Top Bottom