ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any news on those burgundy 3.0s? I hope they're still dropping
Hope so too, they're the only 3.0s that I really want 
mean.gif

Confused about the tongue because the preview pics show a reg tongue...
As far as I know the metal tab on the tongue was only on early samples and retail pairs will not have it but that could have changed. IFF posted a pic quite a while back showing the metal tab on a sample.

Do Maroon/Burgundys 1.0 in size 10 exist?

Actually saw a pair in one of the boost FB groups today, size 10. Think they were worn a handful of times and you would basically have to sell at least a kidney to afford them lol. I'll link if I see the post again.

Actually saw a pair in one of the boost FB groups today, size 10. Think they were worn a handful of times and you would basically have to sell at least a kidney to afford them lol. I'll link if I see the post again.
Please do. Kinda on a 1.0 spree right now

LMAO it is. We're moving to probably the central coast in a couple years cause the wife has family down there. Just sick of the sh*t weather and terrible drivers.
The drivers are legendary bro , hope everything goes alright 

ADC had a splash page for the last one. They're TTS for me...
No splash for the WM EQT pair but lets hope they will for this one. The OGs are TTS but the WM EQTs for .5 smaller for some reason

and DAMN I missed Grey Inikis and the Navy WM R2 NMD for the low again?!

Can't wait for those LTDs at the end of the month. Want to try to grab the core blacks and the triple blacks. Would be dope if the blacks was 3m.

No splash for the WM EQT pair but lets hope they will for this one. The OGs are TTS but the WM EQTs for .5 smaller for some reason

and DAMN I missed Grey Inikis and the Navy WM R2 NMD for the low again?!
I dont have the OG EQT but the WM EQT fits TTS for me, same as UB 3.0. Fits a little snug because of the different materials going on, so maybe that's the argument to size up 0.5. I think it's doable

Yeah I meant the GR... WM def was not a GR lol.
Well yeah the OGs did have a splash which is the weird thing since it was a GR and the WM didn't.

Still I hope the white pair will be easy for a lot of us to get. Really loving the EQTs, extremely comfortable imo! Though I wish they didn't include the pink coloring and had made it all white but thats just me

I was reading that it wasn't that bad of a winter, I guess it's last hoorah before Spring comes to the East.

Yeah here in wisconsin its been the most mild winter I can ever remember. Was even wearing shorts a couple days in feb :lol:. Crazy. But 17 inches of snow later........ yeah **** that :lol:

Last edited:
This might sound dumb but Ive been trying to think of waysto strengthen the soles of ub....mainly the 1.0. I cant figure anything out but I juat saw a flex seal infomercial for the 10000000th timed nd it dawned on me that may work used sparingly on the ultra worn down nubs. It is a rubber after all. Question is whos gonna give it a shot?

I taped off the Boost and the cage and then sprayed the entire upper. I hand painted the cage (only took 5mins) because I would have to re-tape certain parts of the shoe and that would take more time than hand painting it.

*IMPORTANT* If you plan on keeping the Boost white be sure to have the tape over lap on the Primeknit unless you are a pro at masking. After removing the tape I had a few areas that were still greyish so that's where I used a paint brush and Angelus.

I would've just gone ape sh*t with that spray since it does say it is for vinyl and fabric. Hahah. Just curious why you just didn't use that spray for the cage? I want to try it out now for cage and boost. Hmmm[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Please do not spray paint the boost. And do not use fabric paint on plastic. You are going to ruin your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom