ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got home to these sitting on the front porch.

Initial reaction: underwhelmed

Fit-wise they fit much bigger than UBs. I normally go w/ a 10 in UB, but also go TTS w/ the 9.5. I went 9.5 with these, they're definitely not too big, but I could have easily gone with a 9. There's no plastic piece inside the toebox on these like there is in the UBs so it's fine if your toes are hitting the front a bit.

Like others have said, they have a very "barely there" feel to the upper which is nice. The material is much softer than the primeknit on the UB so sizing down will work with these since the material will easily stretch to your foot. Definitely no complaints about the comfort of the upper. I will say though that the fact that the material is so soft and malleable leaves a lot of opportunity for weird shapes in the toebox caused by the natural shape of your feet, much more so than with UBs. On feet the toebox doesn't look nearly as clean as it does in most of the pics I saw leading up to release.

They're definitely less cushioned/bouncy than the UBs. You can feel the added stiffness of the plastic piece under the heel. They're not uncomfortable by any means, and compapred to most non-boost shoes out there they're pillowy. I just can't see myself still wanting to keep these on after a full day of wearing them like I do with my UBs.

One thing that's a huge different between these & UBs is the width. The middle of the outsole is at least half an inch wider than the UBs which is actually kinda nice considering it's intended for more casual purposes.

Now for the red/blue blocks. On foot the blocks & really the whole midsole are probably the best part of the shoe. They don't look as out of place as one might expect in person.

All in all, not 100% sure I'm gonna keep these. It would be nice to have some more boost to break up my near constant UB rotation, but I have a homie who really wanted them and struck out so I might just oop him. Gonna sit on em for a few more days before I decide. Still have the Key City pair coming in the mail as well.

Got home to these sitting on the front porch.

View media item 1831278

Initial reaction: underwhelmed

Fit-wise they fit much bigger than UBs. I normally go w/ a 10 in UB, but also go TTS w/ the 9.5. I went 9.5 with these, they're definitely not too big, but I could have easily gone with a 9. There's no plastic piece inside the toebox on these like there is in the UBs so it's fine if your toes are hitting the front a bit.

Like others have said, they have a very "barely there" feel to the upper which is nice. The material is much softer than the primeknit on the UB so sizing down will work with these since the material will easily stretch to your foot. Definitely no complaints about the comfort of the upper. I will say though that the fact that the material is so soft and malleable leaves a lot of opportunity for weird shapes in the toebox caused by the natural shape of your feet, much more so than with UBs. On feet the toebox doesn't look nearly as clean as it does in most of the pics I saw leading up to release.

They're definitely less cushioned/bouncy than the UBs. You can feel the added stiffness of the plastic piece under the heel. They're not uncomfortable by any means, and compapred to most non-boost shoes out there they're pillowy. I just can't see myself still wanting to keep these on after a full day of wearing them like I do with my UBs.

One thing that's a huge different between these & UBs is the width. The middle of the outsole is at least half an inch wider than the UBs which is actually kinda nice considering it's intended for more casual purposes.

Now for the red/blue blocks. On foot the blocks & really the whole midsole are probably the best part of the shoe. They don't look as out of place as one might expect in person.

All in all, not 100% sure I'm gonna keep these. It would be nice to have some more boost to break up my near constant UB rotation, but I have a homie who really wanted them and struck out so I might just oop him. Gonna sit on em for a few more days before I decide. Still have the Key City pair coming in the mail as well.

Thanks for the detailed review. Copped both the same colorways as you. I don't see myself selling them on but at the same time don't think I'll be buying the quantities of colorways like i have been with the Ultras.

Anyone else looking to pickup the Black & the Olive EQT 2/3's this weekend initial onfoot pics are tempting me.

Nope Pure Boosts are TTS. I think most are saying .5 down for the NMD's as the thin Primeknit upper gives the foot a little extra room to move.

Got it. It's just im usually 9.5-10 in Adidas. 10 in UB (snug fit) but for some reason i could easily go 9 in pure boost

Got it. It's just im usually 9.5-10 in Adidas. 10 in UB (snug fit) but for some reason i could easily go 9 in pure boost

Thats weird my sizing is....

UB 9.5 snug
OG Pures (tech fit) 9.5 snug

No way i could size down on Pures unless you are referring to the 2.0 Pures i think they run alittle bigger.

Not a single person won the HB Boost raffle? I mean, if it's already done, hopefully not.

Am I so unlucky to never ever win a raffle, and this is not even for Yeezy, lol.

Here is a pretty detailed review of the ultra boost x hypebeast i found on youtube...

Last edited:
How long does Oneness typically take to ship out items? I'm thinking I should have listened to those that suggested not to buy from them.

Thats weird my sizing is....

UB 9.5 snug
OG Pures (tech fit) 9.5 snug

No way i could size down on Pures unless you are referring to the 2.0 Pures i think they run alittle bigger.

Yup you're right. It is the 2.0. Looks like TTS for me then to be safe 9.5

Back
Top Bottom