ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. My brother in law snag a pair for retail but didnt get me one. :smh:
Smh not a true bro in law then haha

thanks bro! checked and saw times square, but I wont be able to get a break from work till after 11, prolly wont have em then but we will see. gonna feel silly running around the city looking for shoes but I really want these tbs as beaters, my other boosts are yellow as **** and wearing my 3.0 greys almost daily isnt doing them any favors 
Good luck. Hopefully other stores get them too.

He probably thought you have them already or thinks you have too many shoes. That is my thought process if I ever consider getting a gift for a shoe collector.
laugh.gif
That I don't know. Must have thought I didnt want them. When they went there they had a fsr. I asked them to snag me a pair then boom, OOS. Good thing @DesD1  is still hooking me up for a good price.

My biggest debate right now on what to purchase:

SNS x Social Status or Reigning Champ's? 

I like both of them, ugh! #BoostProblems :\

I have both. I originally really wanted the rc and the sns Ss was an after thought. Having both in hand I can say the sns ss is probably one of the more underrated collabs even though the prices are a bit high right now. On foot they look super dope and different.

They are from San Antonio. Try going instore and asked if you could order there and have it shipped to your address with a little additional shipping fee. Happen to me before with CB 1.0.
yo this is a great idea! made me think of training day, "this is chess not checkers!" lol thanks dude 
Smh not a true bro in law then haha
Good luck. Hopefully other stores get them too.
thanks man, heres hoping they keep restocking and we can all get em, tryna get a pair for my buddy as well he only wears all black shoes lol

Well code worked in cart but as soon as I logged into PayPal price back up. Damn! Good price with coupon, not so good without haha.

Speaking of Flight Club, anyone have an experience selling to them as consignment? Got a couple of DS pairs that I want to get rid of them and thinking about using Flight Club. Any opinions appreciated thanks.

My biggest debate right now on what to purchase:

SNS x Social Status or Reigning Champ's? 

I like both of them, ugh! #BoostProblems 
ohwell.gif
I'll cast my vote! 

the RC is a clean looking shoe, nicely done but I think its overpriced at the moment ... wouldnt pay current prices.. no special materials however nice color blocking on them... ...personally I'd go CNY over RC's 

Last edited:

Speaking of Flight Club, anyone have an experience selling to them as consignment? Got a couple of DS pairs that I want to get rid of them and thinking about using Flight Club. Any opinions appreciated thanks.
They take 20%. Send you a check when it's sold.

personally id go with Sole Supremacy, seem to give you a little better deals, more personable in my opinion.

pulled the trigger on naked UBs for $390 just need to grab them before they go up any more, at this point...

Back
Top Bottom