ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ebay 20% off coupon on $25 or more.
Code: C20HELLOSPRING
Ends Mar 11. One time use. Max $50 discount. Use Paypal.
 Clutch code dude! Thanks!

Just bought one of my grail NMDs - yellow glitch camo.

Also, tried using the code on another pair of shoes and it seemed to work. So may work more than once but not 100% sure.
This is what I was trying to figure out, I want to use it on another pair!

Had to unDS these bad boys for this beautiful SD weather. So comfortable :pimp:

1zl4u55.jpg

Nice, been looking for the grey pair.

Thanks for the heads up on the code! can't beat CB1.0 for under $200. 

I was even debating on holding out for those and just wait for the upcoming CB LTD but had to do the BNTL process.

Thanks for the heads up on the code! can't beat CB1.0 for under $200. 

I was even debating on holding out for those and just wait for the upcoming CB LTD but had to do the BNTL process.
same thing i thought. lol

probably gonna TRY to get that one too, but with the hype around that one you have to jump on a sure thing. 

man, i dont know what to buy. I guess that means I really dont want anything and shouldnt buy anything...

I'm spending too much time searching eBay on ways to use that code.  I mean, its too good not to use, right?

Brand is on its last lifeline if you ask me. Fourth Collection was definitely its peak in terms of mainstream popularity. Unless the brand completely reinvents itself, I can't see it being around in 4-5 years. Not at all impressed or intrigued with the Fifth Collection as a whole with the exception of one or two pieces

And to answer your question, it was never on LRG level because it was priced too high and only available at select high end retailers in very limited qtys. LRG was marketed and sold to the masses and available at most urban retailers from what I remember

And why do you say its on its last legs?

So I've been trimming down my shoe rotation as it started to get out of hand again once I realized I was over 100 personal pairs

Came across these which I kinda forgot I had so I was wondering what they are currently going for

They are a size 14 by the way which I can't find anywhere online to compare prices to so any help would be appreciated

View media item 2361885

CB 1.0s for $168 shipped from Snapstyle with that code...SO tempting. But the real question is, is Snapstyle legit????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom