ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DO NOT BUY FROM THAT BS SHOP!!!!
I was gonna scoop a second pair... until i saw the seller.  

how did you size these compared to UBs?
Got mine in today as well.  The NMDs fit looser than the UBs but he toe room (length of shoe) is identical i think.  I wear sz10 in UB and bought sz10 in NMD, but you can definitely go down .5 sz on NMD because of how loose they fit.  My first impression when wearing them - "am i wearing shoes?"  I prefer the snug fit of UBs to the loose sock feel of the NMDs. Hope that helps.

tried to use a magic eraser on the denim stain but no luck. looks like the denim color bleed into the plastic heel itself. i guess i'll just have to double up later :smh:

Shout out to Epitome for contacting me and working something out instead of just cancelling my order and kept it moving *cough*undftd*cough*.

jesus
yeah copa's were the **** back in the day. you had to have those in your soccer little league lol.

Yeah I'm not really feeling the whole concept of "boosting" existing shoes, especially since they're just using the same soles from other models. If they were creating new molds for the outsoles & using boost tech I would be much more interested.
agreed. design an outsole that resembles the og's and have it encase the boost, like yeezy's. 

tried to use a magic eraser on the denim stain but no luck. looks like the denim color bleed into the plastic heel itself. i guess i'll just have to double up later
mean.gif
Try other cleaners. Get a really stiff toothbrush and scrub for a while. I had some stubbord scuffs on the plastic that wouldn't come out at first but eventually did after some heavy scrubbing w/ tooth brush, soap, water & shout.

I don't have this denim stain issue though as I don't normally wear pants that touch that part of the shoe.

Try other cleaners. Get a really stiff toothbrush and scrub for a while. I had some stubbord scuffs on the plastic that wouldn't come out at first but eventually did after some heavy scrubbing w/ tooth brush, soap, water & shout.

I don't have this denim stain issue though as I don't normally wear pants that touch that part of the shoe.

i'll keep giving it a go lol.

I think one size up from men to women sizes is the consensus.

Yeah I have both men's & women's pairs and as long as you follow the adidas size chart you'll be good. I wear a men's 10 UB and have two pairs of women's 11 that fit the same.
Thanks for the quick replies. Just ordered the OG black/purps in womens 11 for $150 shipped. There's 3 left in stock for anyone interested.
Amazon.com

View media item 1829582
These are really nice. Very comfortable but they have the same insole as the pure boost. More comfortable when you put the thin ultra boost insert in them.

For sizing, I stayed true to size and they fit perfect. I would not size down at all. The material is very stretchy and forgiving so I would stay TTS.

These are really nice. Very comfortable but they have the same insole as the pure boost. More comfortable when you put the thin ultra boost insert in them.

For sizing, I stayed true to size and they fit perfect. I would not size down at all. The material is very stretchy and forgiving so I would stay TTS.
Where'd you buy from?

HB collab raffle
bit.ly/1QWXeEe
PAYMENT OPTIONS:
• Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex are the only forms of payment that will be accepted for this raffle.
• PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
All winners must have a valid US billing and mailing address to be eligible to purchase.

I'm not understanding what they have against Paypal?

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
• Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex are the only forms of payment that will be accepted for this raffle.
• PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
All winners must have a valid US billing and mailing address to be eligible to purchase.

I'm not understanding what they have against Paypal?
Let's you bypass the US only part

Kith finally updated NMD shipping status to fulfilled. Now hopefully I don't have to wait till the 4th to actually pick them up. Slow *** Kith shipping man.
Kith freakin' canceled my NMD order. So steamed right now.  Said they weren't available. WTF?!

Back
Top Bottom