ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My first "LPU" post. Immediately un-DS after picking up from DHL

TTS is the way to go. Very comfy on the heel from the obscene boost thickness. Only gripe is the medial side stitching where several materials meet (PK, mesh, and that striped suede patch) you can feel on the inside of the shoe near your big toe. Hopefully breaks in and/or get used to it
Looks good, can't wait to get my pair

WOW Finishline shipped my TB 3.0s that were in my cart! Huge thanks to the user who posted that earlier!!

LOL I tried that too. I went to the website and saw it in my cart. However, as soon as I clicked on checkout, it disappeared and said the item was non longer available and removedo from my cart lol.

LOL I tried that too. I went to the website and saw it in my cart. However, as soon as I clicked on checkout, it disappeared and said the item was non longer available and removedo from my cart lol.

Dam I got lucky then. I had a 9.5 and 10 and they both shipped.

TB's finally came from adc 
grin.gif

TTS is the way to go. Very comfy on the heel from the obscene boost thickness. Only gripe is the medial side stitching where several materials meet (PK, mesh, and that striped suede patch) you can feel on the inside of the shoe near your big toe. Hopefully breaks in and/or get used to it
These are glorious man. Wish they weren't so limited.

View media item 2359581
Beautiful

Good thing my rotation still consist of Js, GL3s, GLV, Saucony, NB, Nikes.  So boost comfort is just an added bonus to me. 
laugh.gif

Seriously tho, if you keep comparing the comfort to UB, not much shoes out there will come close...  So unless you're ok not having the diversity, by all means... 
GLV come pretty close IMO

These finally came in.

No brainer since the new price of boosts is $250 lol

They're 50% off on Y-3 right now.. brings them down to $210:nthat:

The fit -went with my TTS.. they fit a little snug around the ankle, where the zip ends..its neoprene so the upper is a little stiff.. seems to have a Boost 1.0 sole (non continential)

Overall impressed with these "futuristic" shoes.. thought they were too out of line till I put them on wh jeans..

these look better on feet than on shelf IMO

That shoes sure look goods in foot! Congrats man for the pick up..

View media item 2359581

Damn they are nice! Happy to be you! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

YO! Just tried it and I was able to checkout! Lets hope they ship. Had a 9.5 and 10 still there

After seeing this I went to finishline.com to see if I had them in my cart and I did! Then I tried checking out aaaaand they're gone.

I think I've accepted my fate on these... time to move on

Yo, HUGE shoutout to you bro, checked Finishline after you posted this and had my size 11 in cart and was able to check out with ease. Now for the waiting game to see if they ship:nerd:

Has FNL done this in the past? And the shoes shipped?

FINISHLINE shipped! Now lets see if I get the correct shoe :lol:

Just got these in. WM r2's are on point, material feels great, quality is top notch and it feels comfortable.

Inikis fit well too, but quality is lower compared to ubs and nmds. They serve a purpose for me at least, namely a beater shoe that I can wear anywhere. However, I think the retro feel/look of them may overstate the perceived lower quality, but I cant complain because I spent 100 on them!

Went TTS on both, same as every other ub/nmd I own. 

I had tbs in my cart too. Logged onto FNL, saw it still in cart, tried to checkout, said not available anymore!!! Hahah just my luck. I keep missing out on these damn tbs. 

I see just a little salty cuz I tried fnl but my pear never stuck in my cart
Now if the UPS guy can cm thru already with my adc order so I can try on these things although I have a feeling they might run big :smh:
why did adc restock random a** sizes

Back
Top Bottom