ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thanks for all the compliments. I ran out of reps like way early trying to repped those positive comments lol. Will try to get back to you guys. Taking the collection out was such a pain because I was only using my DS pairs for the picture so I had to dig every pair out and put them back in. It would've been easier to use my worn pairs as they're just laying by my doorstep but the shot was cleaner with my DS set. I should probably do the same with my UB collection but majority of them I only have 1 pair of and lot of them are worn and some beat down and just won't look as clean in a collection pic. 

lol wanted to keep it strictly boost. I don't have the cleats and I don't have all the yeezy boots and don't plan to get every pair so the collection pic with them would've seem even more "incomplete" 
Wait a minute, that's your DS set? So you mean to tell me you have another entire set that you wear? Got damn lol
roll.gif

Vino won.
Dear god this. 

Now a UB collection pic would be something I'd like to see!  What gem UB's do you have vino?
nothing crazy at all. Nothing like @tankdayglo  's collection. I was pretty selective with my UB purchases and I wore a lot of them to the ground. I think I made a list of my notable UB's in this thread before, again it wasn't that amazing because I missed out on a lot of the Consortium collabs.
Wait a minute, that's your DS set? So you mean to tell me you have another entire set that you wear? Got damn lol
roll.gif

Vino won.
I have a DS set  (some a 2nd DS set 
nerd.gif
) and a worn set of all the 350's. Only 1 set of the 750's tho. 

Not picture. Highsnobs, CB/TB 3.0, Creams. I'm sure I'm missing one or two. Core black 1.0's are beat beyond repair so they're out of the rotation
ohwell.gif

@vinotwofour is the owner of UN in disguise minus all flexing of double/triples/quadruples of pairs.
lol I bash UN all the time. And I especially wouldn't want the rumor flying around of passing off a few fakes/unauthorized pairs at my shop (UN 
nerd.gif
)
Vino flexin too hard right now
lol shall I go back to posting GR pairs? Speaking of GR, second ADC restock of TB shipped today. Got confirmation a few hours ago. 

man, id love a pair of tan 350's. Why couldnt they produce the regular 350's in the same numbers these V2s have been produced in.
Patiently waiting for retros 
laugh.gif
  In 5 years maybe?  2015 is when it first dropped right?  

Those are the 93-17's I was referring to these

concepts-adidas-eqt-support-93-16-2.jpg

I believe those would be considered 93-16 silhouette. But in any case I like both. Didn't get any CWs in this year's 93-16s tho.

Oh yeah I did call them 93-16 but referred to them as 93-17 here. My bad, typo. I don't even know why they named the new ones that way when they bear no resemblance to the original eqt.

lol I bash UN all the time. And I especially wouldn't want the rumor flying around of passing off a few fakes/unauthorized pairs at my shop (UN 
nerd.gif
)
Not a fan of him. A good percentage of rare releases ends up at their store and it seems like he flaunts it just to show that he has all those pairs.

Great collection though. Resell value on your pairs is equivalent to a subcompact car.

Last edited:
Richard's just sent me a cancellation email on my Night Cargo's. Anyone know anywhere with a 10.5 or 11? Thanks in advance 

Oh yeah I did call them 93-16 but referred to them as 93-17 here. My bad, typo. I don't even know why they named the new ones that way when they bear no resemblance to the original eqt.
not quite sure of the naming conventions but the -xx is def the year. As for the '93,' possibly just borrowing that as the likeness of the silhouette they tryna mimic.

That 93-17 boost midsole/outsole is the first of its kind. The 93-16 boost midsole/outsole is a straight UB rip. Both comfy but 93-17 is insane.

nothing crazy at all. Nothing like @tankdayglo  's collection. I was pretty selective with my UB purchases and I wore a lot of them to the ground. I think I made a list of my notable UB's in this thread before, again it wasn't that amazing because I missed out on a lot of the Consortium collabs.
One of these days I'll take a full UB collection pic, but I'm completely redoing my whole apartment at the moment so everything is in disarray. I caught my cat clawing my green V2s up the other day when I left them laying around and realized I need to get this **** finished asap. Haha

Last edited:
not quite sure of the naming conventions but the -xx is def the year. As for the '93,' possibly just borrowing that as the likeness of the silhouette they tryna mimic.

That 93-17 boost midsole/outsole is the first of its kind. The 93-16 boost midsole/outsole is a straight UB rip. Both comfy but 93-17 is insane.

What are the 93-17 like compared to UB? The heel on those is insane.

Richard's just sent me a cancellation email on my Night Cargo's. Anyone know anywhere with a 10.5 or 11? Thanks in advance 
EB was taking pre-orders, might want to give them a call up. They were on the site this morning as well but looks like it's gone now.

One of these days I'll take a full UB collection pic, but I'm completely redoing my whole apartment at the moment so everything is in disarray. I caught my cat clawing my green V2s up the other day when I left them laying around and realized I need to get this **** finished asap. Haha
eek.gif
 Whats the damage tho? 

And to keep things in line with adidas' motto of "Consistenly Inconsistent", for 2017 the 93/16 abandoned the "93/16" designation in favor of simply EQT Support Ultra.

I'd be getting rid of that cat asap

Back
Top Bottom