ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was gonna look for some TB 3.0s but maybe I'll just black boost the CB LTD 3.0 instead.

Was gonna look for some TB 3.0s but maybe I'll just black boost the CB LTD 3.0 instead.
Won't the material used on the cage wrinkle? 
nerd.gif

just copped these for under $50 for the gym. I must say the knit pattern reminds me of the 1.0 and looks better than a lot of the 3.0's out there.

Won't the material used on the cage wrinkle? 
nerd.gif
Not sure, only intend to color boost if I get them. The knit looks like the same one they used for the Kolor. And that one was a nice pure black vs. the TB 3.0

Depending on how 'rare' these LTDs will determine that project though haha.

Last edited:
Need to cop the SNS collab pair. Undftd silently dropped them the weekend it released online. Of course it sold out. $400+ is crazy for a pair of Adidas lol

So the guy customizing my pair sent me this. Still in process. Excited to see the finish product.
Hopefully you didn't get charged much. That's like $5 worth of angelus paint that you could've done yourself. 

Also hope I can catch a break and get a pair of CBs on the 31st. Hopefully that LTD tag doesn't mean there's a low amount of stock. 

Hopefully you didn't get charged much. That's like $5 worth of angelus paint that you could've done yourself.  

Man i'm telling you I was willing to spend because I have no talent with this. I may have saved but most likely i'll ruin it and wont be satisfied by the end product.

Man i'm telling you I was willing to spend because I have no talent with this. I may have saved but most likely i'll ruin it and wont be satisfied by the end product.
Nah man you don't need talent. Just a steady hand. How much the guy charge btw?

Not sure, only intend to color boost if I get them. The knit looks like the same one they used for the Kolor. And that one was a nice pure black vs. the TB 3.0

Depending on how 'rare' these LTDs will determine that project though haha.
Yeah I really like the knit on those. That heel cup is really weird though 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom