ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time experiencing slippage with the UB. i thought people were exaggerating but I'm actually slipping on hardwood like it's wet. This is horrible. Sad sad day.

i was sliding everywhere in my black/purple ubs depending on the surface. i decided to live with it since the shoes were so damn comfortable. just wear them on a nice sunny day.

but ever since i got the continental sole i haven't felt the slipping at all. definitely worth the upgrade.

I'm doing the same.  Also, wore my white boosts in Santa Monica today (ha!)

Santa Monica, checking in! I'm new to the world of Ultra Boosts. Got my first pair (core blacks) for free and then bought reflective blacks a week later. Waiting a week or so before grabbing the white wave/tonal/gradients.

Do any of you guys do long runs in them? I currently run in Pegasus 31s and Kayano 21s.

Yep i like boost, and i love EQT means these are getting bought i actually like the  white and black colourway better seems to suit the boost sole better would love to see some on foot action.

DO NOT SHOP AT CRAZEFL. THEY DIDNT REFUND MY MONEY.
SAME from me... CRAZEFL = chickens*** as well. I am thinking about starting a Do Not Shop At *** in the general section. Stores who treat customers like crap and try to play us for stupid need to be ousted. 

Just received shipping information from Colette for NMD Key City. 

Now...just waiting for Kith. 

Wood Wood x UB collab?
Good call, I remember someone on here mentioning that Wood Wood was getting in on the UB collabs as well. I wonder if these are going to be considered part of the "uncaged" line. This list suggests there are 6 more releasing (in addition to the HBs).

Not really feeling that strap at first glimpse.

So far the collabs have all been very tame color-wise. Not much different from what we already have. Hopefully there are some more adventurous colorways down the line. Or even just a monochromatic colorway using a color we haven't gotten the UBs in yet. Like green or brown.

Ordered from Jackrabbit on the 7th and they STILL haven't shipped despite their policy being 24-48 hour shipping. Getting them to reply to an email takes an act of congress too. Really regret buying from them.

Back
Top Bottom