ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YM is back at work 
sick.gif

Damnit.. I just need the TB's in a 13.. look on eBay and they're all $350+   so lame!!!

Where is the love???

Last edited:
Just ran stock check, seems like only 1 size 8 left but keep trying since YM is holding carts.

Last edited:
Curious how much does YM charge for carts?

In all serious macg, please do not even consider using that service. After my Paypal Fraud scare yesterday and some newer people said they got ADC checkout banned on the TB restock last night from their cart, something is going on.
Read my initial post from history and note the highlights from last night release. Red flags all around.

Wait, wtf I carted a TB and was going to checkout but when I logged in my cart is empty?

hit with the same checkout error that did me in before. clicked complete order then got an error and sent back to the home page. went back to my cart and adidas blocks me. anyone else have this problem or know a way around it? been happening way too often to be a coincidence

Last edited:
just carted a 7.5. Tried to oop it but cart disappeared after login. 

Same here. I really liked their login saving it to my account for 10 minutes but now I'm a bit worried to log into my account, especially if it's going to do this for a big release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom