ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah, Ls all around.

Woke up early for FNL and couldn't hit. Footsites is not even worth the effort. Was on ADC right on time and was able to see a FSR, but all pears were literally gone within 10 seconds - no joke. I ended up with double  triple captcha and all 3 sizes I went after were gone. 

@raulishere  did throw a huge oop in the PMs, but I was too busy at work to log on to NT to see it in time.

Done trying to cop. Just gonna beat up whatever UBs I have. Getting Yeezys is easier than this BS. 
Thats sad man. Well hopefully you catch a restock.

The only thing that can bring UB hype close to its1.0 glory days is if they make some nice mid colorways. Not sure why adidas haven't cashed out on em

The only thing that can bring UB hype close to its1.0 glory days is if they make some nice mid colorways. Not sure why adidas haven't cashed out on em

sick.gif
I guess SNS was our first (and best) look at the 4.0 because that is basically the same pattern. Hopefully next year will be easy on my wallet.

Last edited:

Adidas will give you a thirst for 1.0. Then they will retsock 1.0s and everyone will lose their minds.

I guess SNS was our first (and best) look at the 4.0 because that is basically the same pattern. Hopefully next year will be easy on my wallet.
This year will be my break. Hopefully next year i'm good to go again.

I personally don't mind the black toe cap. It's a little different, I know... But I feel like its a nice little detail that makes it a little different from a regular UB colorway and a bit unique (what a collab is meant to be... different)

caught up. damn...

congrats to @macg0120  . san ang kasal men?

and to who had those arizonas... man hit me up with a size 9. that is the last UB i'll ever need. i only saw a size 13 in ebay and was thinking of copping them then have a friend size it down, but he flat out told me it isn't possible.. dreams dashed :frown:

Damn 35 pages since this morning. i dont even attempt to keep up with this thread anymore. I just check in, read back a page or two, and hope i didnt miss any good info lol

I think with these prices Im going to sell my TB 3.0 on GOAT. Just trying to figure out whether to do it now or just wait
1.0>3.0

caught up. damn...

congrats to @macg0120  . san ang kasal men?

and to who had those arizonas... man hit me up with a size 9. that is the last UB i'll ever need. i only saw a size 13 in ebay and was thinking of copping them then have a friend size it down, but he flat out told me it isn't possible.. dreams dashed :frown:
Salamat. Hindi ko pa alam kung saan men. 
laugh.gif

I think with these prices Im going to sell my TB 3.0 on GOAT. Just trying to figure out whether to do it now or just wait
1.0>3.0

i would guess that when the dust settles 3.0 TB prices will go down quite a bit since 1.0>>>>3.0 plus you got the other close to TB color coming in a couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom