ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone posted these yesterday also... $150 pricetag wasn't a red flag?
+1

roll.gif

Can some one honestly tell me how hard it will be to get the triple black pairs releasing? We talking instant sell out like a major Jordan drop or within the hour or?

Can some one honestly tell me how hard it will be to get the triple black pairs releasing? We talking instant sell out like a major Jordan drop or within the hour or?

i suggest you return the pair of pureboosts you just got, and completely forget boost exists. Prepare yourself for aggrevation, frustration, and let down.

welcome to the family.

Last edited:
just got the triple black 1.0 from NK. wont complain too much since they were retail but the boost has a bunch of missing pieces of boost and white parts peaking through. :smh:
damn adidas qc

Last edited:
just got the triple black 1.0 from NK. wont complain too much since they were retail but the boost has a bunch of missing pieces of boost and white parts peaking through.
mean.gif

damn adidas qc
its common for the triple black, mines are like that.

Just went to finish line for those new pure boost. Didn't have my size in the color I wanted (blkwhte) but I tried on the white ones. First boost shoe I ever tried on since I'm a huge Nike fan and wow it's incredible and the shoes I was wearing had a full air sole! Ireally believe this is gonna pull alot of people from Nike, I now don't care to much about NikeJordan release so much as collecting a few pairs of the different boost models esp some ultra boost. Just got my shipping confirmation too for my blkwhte pair. New adidas fan for sure.

Welcome to the year 2015. Oh and I guess you struck out on those Bred Yeezys after all even with all those raffle tix. Lmao.

Last edited:

but they were all over Marshalls! Hoping it's closer to the '16 SJ11s, everybody eats that really wants them, especially given 1.0s really was like trying to get frags
I mean, Adidas can milk it more if they really want it...  

I hope they milk them Zebras and decide to really do a wider release...  
laugh.gif

Ya'll be good to new peeps...  I remember my first post here...  It was a negative post about RRS gonna cancel orders 
roll.gif

Lol actually didn't. And that's ok, it's really a shoe. I'll live without um I'm sure. It was a raffle and a gamble but of course I shouldn't be confident about me being picked :wink: best believe Ill try again next time. And I'll be confident then too.

I hope ya won though. I'm all for a fan winning. I wish we could all win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom