ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread should at least have the BOOST portion in the beginning.
(And should be Ultra Boost only IMO)

Legit check on these please? Kind of skeptical bc he said he doesn't have OG box or laces...
No OG laces?

Sounds like @DesD1  got his pair then 
laugh.gif

Can't wait til those pairs dry up then that won't ever get mentioned.

I wonder if there are any folks tryna back track any 2.0s

I haven't even heard a whisper of them in months.

Only been 3.0/collab/1.0 grails and etc for the most part of 2017.
Only 2.0 that's worth copping imo is the MC and maybe the olives

I only copped my usual solar red, MC, then back tracked on the ASU/A&M pair.

Even though 2.0 fit the best for me, aesthetically against 1.0/3.0 the gradient is the least of my preference.

Again, subscribe to the thread then confusion won't happen. Whoever knows about this thread knows and new comers will have to read the title.

And I would have to disagree, even though conversation is predominantly UBs, people who dabble in pureboost/Y3/ 93-17/16 /NMDs will be left out to converse about them.

Again, subscribe to the thread then confusion won't happen. Whoever knows about this thread knows and new comers will have to read the title.

And I would have to disagree, even though conversation is predominantly UBs, people who dabble in pureboost/Y3/ 93-17/16 /NMDs will be left out to converse about them.
I'll be damned if I'm restricted to only talking UBs in this thread 

don't really know all the WWE type stuff that goes on in the yeezy thread but I've poked my head in there a couple times and not a fun experience.
It's probably because the  regular's avg. age in this thread is most likely decades above what it is in the yeezy thread.

Seriously just started dropping meme bombs like @pistolpete on yzy this past week cause the IQ points were just dropping. Feel bad using them here because we at least write out a conversation. Actual speech.

Last edited:
So just put on the uncaged MC's, and man I am loving the look and feel of these. Nice and snug around the ankle, comfortable upper and the cushioning around the heel in the back is nice. Very underrated IMO. 

b
Seriously just started dropping meme bombs like @pistolpete on yzy this past week cause the IQ points were just dropping. Feel bad using them here because we at least write out a conversation. Actual speech.
Trolls don't really fancy an audience in here and the regulars seem to self govern this place which is probably why I haven't been in some kind of argument in a while.

The occasional meme/.gif in here though is entertaining when justified.

So just put on the uncaged MC's, and man I am loving the look and feel of these. Nice and snug around the ankle, comfortable upper and the cushioning around the heel in the back is nice. Very underrated IMO. 
Congrats on the cop. Uncaged in general is underrated.

As I said in my previous posts, the no 1 thing I like about uncaged is the consistency of fit. You won't have to worry about getting a 1.0/2.0/3.0 sizing per CW.

Plus they sit so you can get most under retail. My kind of deal.

Honestly, its either one mega thread for all things boost, with the discussion predominantly centered around the most popular type (the UB), or multiple threads for each type of boost which I think becomes cumbersome for those of us who like other boost models (pureboost, y3, eqt, etc). And NMD has its own thread which is great too (although it is a subset of boost haha). 

I like having one place for all things boost. This thread is my go-to for all the info I need plus I love the convos and friends I have made, in addition to the talks about burgers, fries and what type of pants to rock with UB's. Just my humble opinion though. 

Honestly, its either one mega thread for all things boost, with the discussion predominantly centered around the most popular type (the UB), or multiple threads for each type of boost which I think becomes cumbersome for those of us who like other boost models (pureboost, y3, eqt, etc). And NMD has its own thread which is great too (although it is a subset of boost haha). 

I like having one place for all things boost. This thread is my go-to for all the info I need plus I love the convos and friends I have made, in addition to the talks about burgers, fries and what type of pants to rock with UB's. Just my humble opinion though. 
Repped. #burgertalk

Congrats on the cop. Uncaged in general is underrated.

As I said in my previous posts, the no 1 thing I like about uncaged is the consistency of fit. You won't have to worry about getting a 1.0/2.0/3.0 sizing per CW.

Plus they sit so you can get most under retail. My kind of deal.
Yeah man, I agree with you. The fit is on point. I put them on and it was a different feel for me compared to the caged 2.0/3.0 I have. Looking forward to getting a few more pairs for the summer. 

Pure Boost feel like a NMD and Ultra Boost had a baby. Boost feels more like a nomad, upper even tho it's not PK, still feels light like PK. They are a solid shoe.
1 Ultra Boost
2 Pure Boost
3 NMD

Just my opinion

Onyx are awesome on feet, and for those that hate the gradient it barely shows. I think the 2 you mentioned, onyx, royals, and the mints are all great pairs (better than any 3.0's so far too IMO)

Last edited:
Onyx are awesome on feet, and for those that hate the gradient it barely shows. I think the 2 you mentioned, onyx, royals, and the mints are all great pairs (better than any 3.0's so far too IMO)

I think the Triple White, Solid Greys, 3M Black & White are definitely solid in 2.0 as well. The Solar Red 2.0 with black laces are definitely underrated.

Anyone who ordered the silver UB's the early morning of the 16th on ADC, have they shipped yet? It's the 22nd now and I'm like :smh:

ordered silvers on sivas yesterday and they shipped today... should be here friday

This is what I'm irritated over. My size is just sitting on Sivas and I know I could just order that pair and more than likely get it well before the ADC pair. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom