ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm having second thoughts on the HB collab now... I'm just going to save my money for the upcoming F&F Creme CW. 
Cremes are not F&F if they are releasing.

This collab is definitely an easy pass. Looks very cheap. 220 for these? No way.
surprisingly, the collab's retail is only $180

Still an easy pass tho, that cageless look is 
sick.gif
. Poor Olives too..

NMD

HB x UB

SNS

Creams

350 Tans

Cant remember the last time I could make a list of upcoming Nike/JB releases I needed. Let alone within 2 consecutive months. Adidas seriously taking all my money. 

Cant wait to see what they have for us in 2016 
nthat.gif

Hey guys, I wanted to share some pictures of my ultra boosts after CASUAL wear, wore these no more than 15 times. As you can see, some parts of the sole is more worn out than other parts and I think that is probably due to how I walk with them... For the most part they wore out a lot quicker than I thought. Those yellow stains on the bottom are not from stepping on anything btw, but I have wore them when the ground was a bit wet. 

Last edited:
I don't get all the yellowing complaints. Maybe I'm getting lucky but I've worn mine a lot in all conditions and surfaces and a quick wipe down with Jason Markk has kept mine bright white. But miss me with all this collab talk. Give me olive and maroon US releases.

I don't get all the yellowing complaints. Maybe I'm getting lucky but I've worn mine a lot in all conditions and surfaces and a quick wipe down with Jason Markk has kept mine bright white. But miss me with all this collab talk. Give me olive and maroon US releases.
No complaints from me! I saw people post about the yellowing and the nubs wearing out a couple pages back and wanted to show other users how mine turned out after wears. 

NMD

HB x UB

SNS

Creams

350 Tans

Cant remember the last time I could make a list of upcoming Nike/JB releases I needed. Let alone within 2 consecutive months. Adidas seriously taking all my money. 

Cant wait to see what they have for us in 2016 
nthat.gif
good luck with the yeezys :wink:

Hey guys, I wanted to share some pictures of my ultra boosts after CASUAL wear, wore these no more than 15 times. As you can see, some parts of the sole is more worn out than other parts and I think that is probably due to how I walk with them... For the most part they wore out a lot quicker than I thought. Those yellow stains on the bottom are not from stepping on anything btw, but I have wore them when the ground was a bit wet. 
That is absolutely normal. That is the f..k with the boost sole. Every sole will yellow so I will never pay retail for a boost  :smile:

initially they wear very fast but remain at a certain level, my experience.

after 3 weeks back in april i was expecting them to fall apart any minute, now that the primeknit has given in i realized that the sole actually did hold up very well up u til this month. 

don't worry. 

Im sorry...I am MAJOR UB fan and love Boost but those NMD joints 

Last edited:

By the way. Bought the new UBs with the Conti sole. Sole still squeezes. The fit is not as snug as the UB 1s are. The sizing is similar but I would stay tts.

The knit is also slightly different-seems a bit more harder... I guess I will keep em. Paid 110€s.

Some "impressions"-not the best quality....
Wait, is this real? If i size up .5 on old ultraboost soles, would i stay the same in the news or go back down to TTS? Do they really fit that much less snugly?

Surprised at your guys' reaction of the NMD. I love it, think it is a fantastic shoe.

Personally, blows my mind how some folks can LOVE the Yeezy 750 (yuck) and the Tubular X (no thanks) but dislike the NMD. But, hey, to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom